Long lost friend

(Neckhair's pov)

Mia holo and me where sitting on the stairs we saw a big group of my classmates walking past us except for a tall bond boy that looks familiar.

(Tree's pov)

When I woke up my parents were allready gone they didn't even left a note. There nothing to eat in the house and the milk was spoiled. On the way to pick up my jecket I hit my little toe on the table and I was almost to late to class. On the way to my nest class I wanted down strairs but there where two girls sitting in the way. I had it I was done with this day.
So I pushed them to the side a called them bitches. Before i know I felt a strong hamd on my shoulder and looked at the boy with brown. I yelled at him:" Who the hell do you think you are."

(Neckhair's pov)

I was buying drinks for mia and holo amd there I saw the tall familior boy pushing them away. I run up to the boy amd grabbed him by the schoulders. He aksed who I am and I said to him that my name is Neckhair. He didn't say a word back and just walked away.

(Tree's pov)

I couldn't believe it was him. After such a long time i could believe my eyes. I wanted to go back a say to what i did to those girls but they already left.

(Neckhair's pov)

We were walking to the park and drinking our monster. We sat down on one of the benches and asked if the girls if they got hurt. They said they are doing fine. Asked them how the boy was. They said he was just anouther asshole.