Back and better

(Holo's pov)
It was monday and its been a wild weekend. However im looking forward into seeing Neckhair again. He hasnt replied to any of my texts or calls. I wonder if he's okay.

Text messages
Holo

-Hey you okay? I saw what happened it looked pretty tough

- I didnt see you leaving the party, you still there?

- sorry I couldn't sleep. Just text me in the morning if you're safe.
Delivered 3:04 am

(Trees pov)
Im glad i talked it out with Neckhair, i have to admit it.. this may or may not have been one of my greates weekends ever. It just felt so.. right. Like a gut feeling ya know? The best part is that he's in my class and we wont be separated again. I do need to talk about school with him, hes falling behind with the assignments. Maybe i can ask him over to study today. As friends.. just like how it used to be.

(Neckhair's pov)
Not gonna lie I've been pretty nervous to go back to school today. But my mom dropped me off school and Tree waited for me at the entree. Tree told me to keep it a secret between us about what "happened" the other night. I cant remember half of it mainly because i was pretty much fucked up. My black eye is starting to clear up and my bruises don't hurt anymore. Thanks for that tree. Oh and i think Holo is mad at me. I should probably avoid her.

(Holo's pov)
It was lunch break and i was sitting with Mia. "Why are you still worrying about that piece of shit, he doesn't even know what a rooster is". She said. I have to give it to her, hes pretty... uhh.. dumb. But he has golden retriever personality. I keep seeing Neckhair walking past me and just looking over me like I don't exist. I know im short but u don't have to ignore my entire existence. What if he's mad that i kissed him? "There he comes" said Mia while pointing out the two tall boys walking next to each other. Oh and there she comes. We saw Maika from a distance and was now walking angrily towards tree. This doesn't look good..

(Trees pov)
Woah woah calm down Maika. I said. "Not everyone has to hear you". She told me how much of a dick i was for not letting her stay. I just replied with "sorry i only have one bed". Neckhair quietly giggled. "If u mess this up one more time i will tell everyone about your little secret". Said Maika. What secret was she talking about? We had class in 2 minutes so i walked away from that whore. "Don't mind her, she's always like that" i said to Neckhair. He mumbled "then why are you still with her?"
I didnt answer the question. We walked upstairs. "Shouldnt you be talking with Holo right now?". I asked. He didn't reply either. I wonder what happened.

(Holo's pov)
"Alright see ya later". I waved Mia goodbye for our next classes. Man, it sucks that we dont have them together. I had english class and was late as usual. I had to pick a seat but there was no place. The place i always used to sit was taken. By Tree. They probably talked it out but Neckhair got beaten up pretty bad. I cant stop thinking about that kiss. It probably meant nothing to Neckhair as he is always looking at other girls. I sat behind Neckhair and Tree and tapped Neckhairs shoulder. "Hey about what happened in the bathroom, you wanna talk about it?"

(Neckhairs pov)
"Not really no," i said to Holo. She asked me if i wanted to talk about... you know. "Oh" she turned around. I felt bad but she probably doesnt even care that much. It was just a kiss. I felt sleepy and rest my head on my arms. It was perfect. I started to wander around class. And then i looked up at Tree. His blue eyes were mesmerizing. He noticed me looking and just smiled. "Neckhair!" I cant believe hes still dating that bi- "NECKHAIR!!!". I suddenly realised Mrs Klaasen was talking to me. "Do u know the PAsT SimPle?". I uhh- The class laughed at me. Tree whispered the answer in my ear and i got it right. We played it off cool. "What happened in the bathroom with Holo?" Asked Tree. Holo turned around and said "u didnt know?". Ummm i- I couldn't think of anything and said i dont remember it because i blacked out. Phew. That was close.