weekends

(Tree's pov)

I woke up not clearly remebring what happent but when i turned around I saw him next to me. I know we didn't do ✨IT✨ and I know I beat him up. I felt so sorry for that and I didn't apolizige to him. I wanted to have him in my arms again like last night so I did.

(Neckhair's pov)

When I woke up I felt bruises all around my body and a body of a tall boy huging me. I heared the rain falling on the windows. I wanted to sink deeper in to his hug I wanted to stay here forever.

(Tree's pov)

I nodiced that he has woken up and that he gottw confy with me but I am realy hunry and that's when I saw the time and the mesages Maika send me last night. But my bigest consurn is gettig something to eat. I wisperd to the sleepy boy hugging me that it's already 1.34 pm and that I wanted to get some lunch.

(Neckhair's pov)

My clothes where all mest up en dirty so I lend some from Tree. It was a little to big but i didn't mind. When we walked downstairs he apolizige like a hunderd time.

(Tree's pov)

I was looking for someting but then O remberd that we have nothing so I alsed neckhair he minded doing the groceries with me. Ofcores he didn't but he said he wanted to wait to the rain was gone.

(Neckhair's pov)

We started to talk how things have been. Nothing real has changed exept for now he has a girlfriend. It told him about how my mom got a new boyfriend and how I met Holo and Mai. And that I want to play soccer again.

(Tree's pov)

Maby I made a falt by telling him about Maika but he didn't see to care and if I took a quick look at the apps Maika send me I don't have to worry. She was really anry about last night and why she couldn't stay.

Text=

MAIKA
What do you think you are doing.

MAIKA
When can't I stay at your tonight.

MAIKA
Who de fuck is that boy even.

MAIKA
We need to talk I want to break up.

(Tree's pov)
As long as I have neckhair with me I didn't mind her being angry. If the rain is gone we wil eat some where and if we feel like it we will skip school tomorrow.

(Neckhair's pov)

When he told me about his girlfriend i didn't understand him. And why they would stay together after breaking up so many times. And what did he see in her she is just a brat. She doesn't love him and he doesn't love her everyone could see that.