11

(Sorry if gif above is too disturbing. I found I cute and perfect for this chapter.)

Nevaeh

Large shoves on the shoulders awake me. My head shoots up from the counter, my eyes look frantically for the person how caused my consciousness. Carter gaped at me with disappointing eyes. "Did you sleep the entire time you were here?" She had asked with the man she was with earlier's hand in her own.

"I didn't mean too," I yawn, rubbing my fists into my eyes, "I was bored. What time is it?" The club's party was still alive but with a different set of people dancing with drunken pride.

Carter peered down at her watch before the man holding her hand answered for her. "One in the morning."

Carter smiled and leaned in for her temple to rest on his shoulder. "Thanks Harr-Bear." She cooed. "It's one in the morning." She echoed.

"Um, thanks." I said, stretching my limbs out and climbing off the barstool. "Where's Niall?"

Carter gave me a sympathetic look before answering me. "Kayla and Niall left about an hour ago." She patted my back as if I was hurt by this news.

"And how the hell are we gonna get back to the motel? Do you have a car, Harr-bear?" I groaned mockingly. Of course Niall would leave us, he's irresponsible. I shouldn't have came along in the first place, that was my mistake.

"I do, and I already offered to take you guys before Niall had left." The man responded.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner so I could've left with him?" I ask annoyed, bringing my hand to rub my forehead.

He leaned on the table with Carter by his side before speaking. "Because the girl with him had passed out from drinking too much so he rushed her home. Carter and I wanted to continue partying so we had a brief compromise. Sorry mate." I noticed the man had an English accent and it made me question how many Europeans currently settled in Texas. Two is too many, counting Niall and the man standing in front of me.

"Whatever," I groan, "just take me back to the motel please." He nodded and quickly escorted both Carter and I outside to he reserved parking lot and into his black BMW. The car suits him well, dressed in all black with a piercing white smile.

"Oh, Nevvv! I almost forgot to introduce you to Harry! Nevaeh, this is my date, Harry! Harry, this is my best friend, Nevaeh!" I smirk at Carter as she cheerfully introduces us. God she is so hammered. I remember the good nights when it was just the three of us: Carter, Kayla and I, drinking until we passed out. We were a pack of rambunctious little freshmen at the time.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Harry, driving the car out of the thumping area comments, "but I believe we've met before, am I correct?"

"Yes," I answer. My mind begins to cloud with fury, angry at Niall and Kayla. I shouldn't have come, I shouldn't have. It takes us approximately 15 minutes to drive back to the motel.

Hopping out of the car, I stomp over to Niall's room and bang on the door. The door knocker pounds along, increasing the commotion as I bring my fist to the metal material. Soon, Niall opens the door with a startled look plastered on his face. "Nevaeh, what are you doing?" He asks.

"Thought you could just leave me at the club, did you?" I growl, tightening my fists. He closes the door behind him gently, softly looking back at me with concern.

"Nevaeh," he speaks, "Kayla drank too much and needed me to escort her home. She passed out on the floor."

"I don't care how hammered she was!" I scream, "don't you ever leave me!" The anger in my voice faded away and a scared innocent tune was taken into place. "Something bad could've happen to me while I was asleep. I could've gotten robbed."