3

Nevaeh

"How are you?" He moaned, tangling his fingers into my lilac strands. "Fine." I whined, I was brought to the edge. He thrusted faster, harder, sloppier. I cringed as my hips bucked back, as a response, notifying us both that I was close.

"Are you-" He half asked. I nodded, I was too close to speak. I brought my lips up to his, kissing him gently because if I do it forcefully, my body is done for. His lips trailed off after a few kisses. His arm raised up, gripping onto the bed frame for support. His biceps were toned and flexed as he rode me, throwing all his strength into his hips. Sweat dripped off him as if the whole room was raining; beads of it rolled down his toned torso, aiming for the little, mossy, shamrock inked onto the corner of his right hip; dripping off onto my own.

He releases himself into me, moaning as loud as he could as he finished. "I love you," he panted.

"I love you," I responded, releasing myself. Our hips were a hot, wet mess.

"Wake up!" His voice was higher. High like a women's voice.

"What?"

"Wake up!"

"Wake up, Nevaeh! You are gonna be late for school!" Momma's voice startled me.

Oh god, not again...

Not another dream about him...

"Dammit girl, you fell asleep reading again." She shouts. I cocked my head back, lifting it off from the book my head had been resting on for the past few hours. Groaning slightly, I clutch my aching back. Not the best position to sleep in. "How did you sleep?" Momma grinned.

"Shitty." I complain.

"Well next time, you ought to read in bed instead of the desk." She suggests, smoothing out the wrinkles of my untouched bed. "How far did ya get into the book?" Lifting my shirt off from my body, I answer her with a grumble, sliding a black Metallica band t-shirt on. My mother glances up at it, shaking her head in disapproval. I brush her thought aside.

"Like, I dunno, 70% maybe."

"Well that's good, hun." She smiles.

After changing into new jeans and brushing my hair, I hear a knock at the door. Without answering, the door swings open slowly; revealing Niall in a different colored flannel, on the other side. "Good mornin' ma'am," He waves and grins. Momma says "good morning" sweetly and waves back.

Why is everyone smiling at this time of day? It's the crack-ass of dawn.

"Morning, young lady." He turns to me. I curl my lips in response, rolling my eyes when I turn away. Momma makes a face at me, proclaiming me to answer properly.

I sigh, turning towards him. "Morning, Niall!" I greet sarcastically, not putting enough feeling into it. The both of them awkwardly smiles. I walk smoothly over to my bathroom to apply a light coat of mascara and eyeliner to finish off my look. I play with my hair as I listen to Momma's small conversation. My named was thrown left and right throughout the discussion.

"Anyway," she said elatedly, "I hope you don't mind running a few errands for me out into town. I feel so silly for not writing the rest of groceries I needed yesterday!" Peeking my head out the doorway, I find her acting quite like a "damsel in distress". Usually, she just orders me around, forcing me to ride my old bicycle all over town. I basically know every square-inch of the place.

"Not at all, ma'am." He responded. "But I do have some complication. You see, the town is pretty small, but I always seem to get lost. Do you have a map of some sort?" He asks softly. My eyes widen. I know the answer that lays on the tip of my mother's tongue.