8

Nevaeh

"I dare you to jump off that cliff," Jason requested. I eyes zipped over to the view of the waterfall. I trembled at the sight of it.

"No way!" I shook my head, swimming back to the shallow end of the lake.

"Aw c'mon, don't be such a puss! It's not even that high up!" he tried convincing. He swam towards me, trying to get me up the cliff.

"No," I said my final, "I'm scared of heights."

"What? Bullshit, you live on the top floor of your motel!" He exclaimed, waving his hands up out of the crystal water.

"Well, I'm afraid of falling." I state, ascending from lake; trudging towards Jason's basket to retrieve a dry towel.

"Hey!" He calls for me. "If I jump from the waterfall-- and survive-- can a get another kiss?" He winked.

I wink back and giggle at his silliness. "Sure." He swims to the bottom of the falls and begins to ascend from the stone wall. He climbs to the very top and sits down for a rest a couple of seconds before standing again.

"Watch and learn!" Jason yells from above. I nod in response and he sets a diving formation. He jumps of the cliff, descending along with the fall's water, diving into the pool, below. I wait for his head to pop up out of the water.

"WOOO!" He hollers, full of excite.

"Have fun?" I ask, smiling at him as he motions me to run to him.

"Aw man, it was so fun!" He says, grabbing my ass for an easy grip to carry me. My legs are wrapped around his torso and and my arms around his neck. He leans into me slowly, his lips lingering around my own. "So how 'bout that kiss, huh?" He groans sexily.

Grinning, I smash my lips onto him Gently. Our kiss becomes wet and sloppy-- but nice. "You're so damn hot." He compliments me, causing me to blush and look away.

"Thanks." I bat my eyelashes at him. "Not too bad yourself." I continue our scene by kissing him again. Our lips worked magically, making me feel so good and warm inside.

Continuing to keep our kiss, Jason carries me to a large tree where he pins me there. I feel bad, this is our first date and we are already doing this, but who cares? "Fuck," he moans sexually, "you get me so hot for you." He places my arms above my head and grabs my tit. I groan is a mixture of pain and lust. My groans are like an award to him and he gets greedy, wanting some more action. He begins to untie my bikini bra, but I stop him by pushing his hand away.

"Too soon?" He asks.

"Yeah.." I nod.

He drops me and I land on my feet. "Sorry." He apologizes.

"It's fine," I answer softly, "it was sensational." I walk over to my clothes that was scattered all over the dirt. I retrieve them and dust them off. Jason shakes the water out of his hair like a dog. "Would you like a towel?" He asks.

"Sure, I guess." I answer him, fetching him a spare towel from the basket he set out for us. Once I had the towel, I noticed a small package in the very bottom. Kneeling closer for a better view, I gasped in realization. It was a condom. A blue packaged Trojan laying in the corner of the basket.

"Everything good, Nevaeh?" Jason asked loudly, headed towards me.

"Y-yeah, I'm good." I stutter strutting to him, trying to ignore the fact that he has packed a condom. Was he planning on having sex with me this soon? I hope not! I must admit, I'm adventurous, but not that much. "Here's your towel."

He takes it from me and thanks me. I get a sick feeling in my stomach as I try to push back the thought of the condom. I just really want to go home now. I watch as Jason gets dressed, pulling a shirt over his head, doing its job by covering his tan muscular body. "Can we postpone the ice-cream?" I ask as I watch him get dressed. "I wanna go home."