12

Nevaeh

The sound of large amounts of pounding at the door awoke me. Groaning, I flip myself over, swinging my arm onto the cold empty spot on the bed beside me. Draining the pounding out, I squint an eye open and search my room for any sign if the boy I slept with last night is here. Soon, I figure out that I only occupied the room and sighed.

Finally, I climbed out of bed and walked to the large closet mirror and begin to insecurely check myself out. My black panties hung at my hips and a matching bra shielding my breasts. We could've done it last night. "Bummer," I sigh and shake my head slightly. I grab my bag and pull today's outfit out and lay it lazily onto the bed. I grin when I layer it right, beginning to dress myself. I Start with a black crop top and end with a pair of light denim high waisted shorts that sculpt my average bum great. For my final touch, I tie my hair up in a lazy ponytail to where if you tug on it a little, it'll almost fall apart. As I head out the door, I check my phone. 3 missed calls from Carter and one unread text message from Niall. I immediately open the messaging app and read the text.

"Enjoyed last night xx. Sorry I went AWOL, hope you'd understand." I read out loud. I groan, regretting last night. What am I doing? Kayla is my best friend and I just spooned with her boyfriend all night while she was passed out. "I'm so fucking terrible." I tell myself. Before I can knock on Niall's room door, Kayla exits the room, startling the both of us.

"Oh! Nevaeh, you scared me!" She exclaimed, giggling as she swung a pink towel over her shoulder. I eyed at her before I spoke, noticing she only stood in a pale white bikini.

"Same here," I answer blankly. "Going for a swim?"

"Yeah, everyone is! Care to join?" She asks, sliding a pair of sun glasses down to the bridge of her nose.

I shrug, "I've got nothing better to do, but I haven't brung a swimsuit. I'll just dip my feet in."

"Great! Let's go!" She quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me to the pool area. "Guess who decided to join us!" She announced to the three people in the pool who happen to be my friends. My eyes scanned for Niall and shortly met his own that matched the crystal water.

"Hey Nev." He greeted softly.

"Hey dude." I waved at him. I set my phone aside on a table before I walk towards the pool and sit at the edge, sinking my pale legs into the cold water.

"Why don't you get in? The water feels amazing!" Carter questioned, popping her head out from the pool.

"She didn't bring her swimsuit." Kayla answered for me, placing her towel and sunglasses beside my phone.

"So unfortunate." I roll my eyes.

Kayla dove into the deep end and swam towards Niall, attaching her lips to his chest. "Why don't you just swim in your undergarments?" Niall suggested, ignoring the fact that Kayla swam behind him and was now sucking on his neck as she wrapped her legs around his pale torso. "It doesn't really matter anyway, your bra and underwear look like swimwear; nobody will notice."

I glare at him as he spoke, making it noticeable that something is not right here. "Seems like you noticed, Niall." Carter accused, fixing her posture in the water. As for Harry, he smirked.

"What?" He croaked as Kayla suddenly paused. "No, no, what I meant was that most undergarments and swimwear look similar!" He explained, saving his ass.

I exhaled slowly as everyone seemed to understand. "Alright, if you say so," I shrug, walking towards the gazebo and begin to undress myself, starting with my black shoes. Suddenly, I feel a cold wet hand caress my bare back as I had bent down forward. "Ah!" I gasp, leaping upward.

"Shhhhh, it's just me kitten." His hot breath grazed my ear. He holds me close, his right hand inching up my top and his other unbuttoning my shorts.

"Kitten?" I question scarcely. "New pet name?"

"Yes," he sucks lightly on my collar bone. "I think it fits you quite perfectly."

I moan as he drags his warm lips on my skin. I'm A sucker for his touch but I know better... At least I think I do. "N-Niall," I inhale sharply, "we can't be doing this. Stop."

His continues to suck on my skin, having me wanting more nonetheless of what I had just demanded. "You have no self-control, kitten. You don't want me to stop." He says in his deep Irish voice. "Wanna know how I can tell?"

I nod my head, biting my lip. "Your cheeks fluster a bright red as I whisper in your ear, you clench your fists as I suck on you, you squeeze your thighs together as I run my hand over you, and you even bite your lip at the thought of me wanting you." He chuckles, helping me get undressed as yet again, I'm left in my bra and panties.

"Niall I don't want this..." I reply softly. "I don't want to be with you. I can't hurt Kayla like this." I bend down to pick up my shoes and place them on top of my folded clothing.

"Why do I have a feeling that you're hurting more currently than she will ever be if found out?" He asks, clearly pissed off.

"Because I have a boyfriend of my own, Niall!" I exclaim loud enough for only him to hear. "I know these people, you don't. If shit goes downhill for you, you can just easily leave and drive away. But as for me, I have to live with regret and sorrow."

He glares at me angrily.

"Now please do me a favor and leave me alone for a while." I say before I trudge out of the gazebo and meet the rest of the gang. I receive some curious glares from my friends as I dip my toe in the water once more before diving in. Underwater, I settle myself at the bottom of the pool, glancing up at the 3 pairs of legs above me as my eyes slightly burn from the chlorine. I watch as a forth cannonballs in while I ascend for air. Everyone awkwardly looks at me as Niall and I both match in expression. "What?" I spat.

"Nothing, nothing." Carter shook her head.

"So guys, what'd I miss?" Niall laughed, ignoring the weird tension between us.

"Nothing babe," Kayla said, hugging him from behind, "we were just talking about yesterday. Harry and Carter have a few pieces of evidence on their necks that proves they have a wonderful time last night." She winks. I peer over at the couple, noticing that they had matching hickies imprinted on their skin.

"So did we." Niall grins, planting a small kiss on Kayla's temple.

I roll my eyes in disgust. "Hickies are gross," I comment, "I want 10."

"Looks like you already have a few." Harry points out as everyone examines me.

Confused, I start patting my skin. "Where?" I ask.

"Right there," Kayla answered, pointing her finger onto a space on my collar bone. I peer over at Niall angrily as his eyes look back anxiously, probably realizing that we're about to get caught in our affair.