12| Trouble

"Old hag!" Katsuki yelled at Mitsuki on the phone, he said he was going to tell her we were coming over, Aizawa and Hitoshi are driving, yes, Katsuki did text them the location. He wasn't really having it when Katsuki said he wanted to walk with me.

But when the pomeranian said, scratch that- yelled:

"If the fucking nerd tried running away from me, I'll make sure he can't walk again! I'm better than him, ya hear?!"

I was gonna shit my fucking pants. You know how he's tall and all too, I feel like I'm a tiny cat standing next to a freaking lion. Great.

"How did you do it, nerd?"

"Do what, Kacchan?" I ask curiously, but I can more or less predict what he's talking about.

"How the hell did you kill?"

"I'm curious as well, Young Midoriya. Why don't you tell your 'childhood friend' here, I wouldn't interrupt you know."

( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

'Nani the fuck is happening to me?!?!?!'

---

L e F l a s h b a c k

---

This felt so wrong but so right at the same time. As I held the knife in my hand, I felt my knees shaking, the hero was now on the ground, cornered in an alley, bruises painting his skin, blood running down from his nose as well as mine.

We had been here for the past 10 minutes and I had finally managed to exhaust him. Stain watched from the corner, observing my every move as I fought, he said he wouldn't step in unless he saw me struggle.

I had done my research, this guy was working with the Yakuza, it made me sick to my core. The Yakuza may not be a villain organization but... they still do illegal shit they aren't supposed to do.

He had been giving away information, I'm not sure for how long but for the past two months, he had had meetings with known mafia members, too often and he got paid in cash too.

I should shove that fucking money into his lying, corrupted ass.

I have to say, he was a good first kill.

"I would ask you for your last words but, I'm starving and I feel like we should get this over with as soon as we can, oh and don't worry, I'll leave a note next to your body!"

Before he could say a word, I used my newly discovered quirk and stuck the knife to his chest.
And I did it again and again and again until I could no longer hear his breathing.

After a while...

I stare down at the body, an almost dried puddle of blood lying on the ground around him.

I sigh as my senses come back to me, the harsh truth hitting me right in the face. I had just fucking murdered somebody.

I was a murderer.

I didn't think I would kill before, I have been a vigilante for the six months now and this was the first time I intentionally killed someone.