10| Mistakes

Hiya! How are y'all doing readers?! So it's author-chan's exam week and apparently, writing is the only thing keeping her sane (ง°ل͜°)ง I believe in you girl, even though you have absolutely zero confidence in yourself!

So, it has been a whole month, I have been living with Aizawa and Hitoshi for the time being and I have to say it's so much more fun than thought it would be.

Although... it's a little boring. I miss that adrenaline rush, the feeling of jumping from one rooftop to another, the first kill of the night! Now I can't even leave the house without supervision.

It's annoying af.

And you guessed it despite people, it's the FIRST DAY OF UA today. I'm not sure if I'm nervous or not, nah- I wouldn't put it like that, it's more like-- 'K I admit it, I, Izuku Midoriya, Deku- I'll stop - is nervous.

As I was a part of the vigilante rehabilitation program, I didn't take the exams and Hitoshi, being Eraserhead's son, was a recommended student.

I was wearing the UA hero course uniform but... a slight problem may or my not have been on hand, I can't tie a tie, so I left it be.

I'm a failure.

We arrived at the school before everyone else, Hitoshi wanted to say hi to the other teachers so I was on my own, I know what you're thinking, how can I be alone? Hmm, well, I'm in Japan's top school, the security is on high levels, and it's a hero school. Tch, full of fakes.

An hour passed, Hitoshi wasn't back yet, I picked a seat and put my feet on the desk, that's when a robotic armed, dark blue haired dude with rectangle glasses came in. He settled down, he had this uneasy look in his eyes, like he wanted to say something. After a few seconds of that, he got up and walked towards me.

Doing that weird air-chopping motion, he scolded me for having my feet on my desk, damn he looks familiar in a way...

"You should not be putting your feet on the desk, by doing so you're disrespecting this academy and the elite pro heroes who sat here before you have."

What he said got me thinking, All Might learned here... he was the number 1 hero, ugh bullshit. I put my feet down and sighed.

"Thank you. I'm Iida Tenya, from Somei Private Academy, and you are?"

"Just..." I took my sweet sweet time and sighed as I recalled the events and what Aizawa told me, maybe I should try to be... normal, "I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you, Iida."

He just looked at me with these eyes, pitiful eyes. He knew exactly who I was, not the vigilante part but he knew the Midoriya name, it was easy reading people, they hated me for most of my life, I had my fair share with this society, it's sickening.

"Nice to meet you too, Midoriya." Iida said and that's when Katsuki came in. His spiky ash-blond hair showed from the corner of that gigantic 1-A door. His ruby red eyes locked with my emerald green ones.

"D-Deku" I read his lips as his voice drained, I couldn't tell what he was feeling or thinking but- he dropped his bag on the floor and stared at me, Iida didn't understand what was going on, he just watched and waited for either of us to make a move or say something.

"Outside. Now." Katsuki demanded and then he left through the door, I followed hesitantly, no- wait what, why would I hesitate...? Oh, I know! Maybe because whenever he said that, he would beat me up like there's no tomorrow!

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

I stepped out of the classroom, he was standing right there, his fists clenched. "K-Kacchan I-" I began but he punched me in the face as hard as he could. Dang, he has gotten stronger.