26| Blood Red Innocence

She is fucking trained. And trained good. It has been a while since anyone could rival my hand-to-hand combat.

Another right hook and my arm would be put off the game. The cuts from the other chapter are still here, I mean duhh!!

Kasumi kicked my side and I couldn't stop her from doing so. I hissed and was blown backwards. This isn't good. My quirk is recharging, still. And I have to wait for it. I've lost all my knives so that's not an option either. Fuck.

I hate it when Chizome says "I told you so". But he will. He so will. Ugh!

Kasumi's hair rose again, and I was prepared this time. I can get through to her. I can avoid the void this time—Ew rhyme!

"You do that whenever you feel tired or feel like you'll lose, don't ya?" Her hair went down immediately as I took my stance once again.

"You just don't know when to quit, do you?!"

Wow someone is mad.

"I can take you with my eyes shut! I'm doing you a favour." Her voice begins to glitch, what's wrong with you, Kasumi? What are you hiding?

Now that she's distracted...

I sent my last right hook to confuse her and snapped a front kick right in the middle of her chest, she hit the wall and yelled in pain.

"Ugh! Shit, you- you were playing me!?-- Of fucking course he was... you worthless piece of shit! What are you going to cry and look for daddy to come save you, again? Really?"

Kasumi held her head, she seemed to be in pain, tears fell on the ground; turning the light grey into dark. I came closer, and closer and that's when she fell on her knees.

"Stop talking! No you stop!"

What the fuck.

She was breathing unevenly, that when the coin dropped. Of hell fucking no. No way...
I was about to do this, huh? Act like the cannon me. Shit.

"Hey, hey. Calm down! I won't hurt you." I knelt in front of Kasumi, and that's when she was at my throat. See, now this is the reason you shouldn't help anyone!

She was coughing as she wrapped her fingers tighter around my neck, I struggled to breathe myself now, this is a shitshow.

"Was- W-Was it all an- gah!- an act!?" I gasped as I talked, girl what are you doing to me????

She coughed again, this time, blood drops falling right onto my cheek. And I thought I had issues.

"Stop talking. You're going to make me lose control." Kasumi's tone changed and glitched once again, her teeth gritted with blood oozing off of her mouth. She was angry. Why? What was she talking about?

"This-- this is you in-- in c-con-trol!?" I tried to let her go, charging my quirk ready as her grip suddenly loosened.

I couldn't wait another second and trapped her up with my quirk, snapped her to the wall and held her there. "Talk. Now. Who the hell do you-- work for?"

Just then, machines popped out of every corner and bullets rained down like hellfire. I took cover, shilding myself while I made a reckless decision to help Kasumi as well, I took her inside my bubble of protection as well.

"Shut up you whimp. You're fucking useless, just like Shigaraki said. He was right to lock you away. I'm better. Now Shut the-- Ugh!"

I slapped her across the face and made her fall again. She had taken quite the hit right before I took her in the bubble apparently. I saw the bullets in her sides and her leg.

"Who the hell are you talking to!? I've had enough of this, Bossy! Talk. Or I will make it fucking worse."

"None of your goddamn business, brat! Shit- you fucking-" I kicked her where the bullet had hit and she screamed in pain before she had the chance to finish her sentence.

The bullets stopped and I let my shield bubble down. She was laying on her own blood.

She blinked a few times, her eyes changing colour again. The mist was coming back to I went back to plan B and began choking her again.

"J-Just kill me--  please-!"

My hand that was strangling her throat burned, but not because she was doing anything, I felt... something... why is she begging me to kill her? It doesn't make sense...

Just then, her eye colour changed but this time, it was a lighter shade of red with a tint of pink...along with the length of her hair... she was... did she just shrink?! Wait a damn second, that's-- fuck! That's Kino Hamasaki!

I loosened my grip and let go of her, but she held my wrist and pulled my hand back to face her throat, "P-Please! I'm begging you, Deku... k-kill me-! You-- you don't just kill people as o-others say! You s-save people too, r-right-?!"

"Kill me to save me."

"Please..."

"Who... who made you do all this...?" I ask and she opens her mouth to speak, parting her bleeding lips, "It-Its-"

Bang!

Three gunshots are heard, the bullets hitting her chest twice. One meant for me when it passed right beside my ear. The ringing was loud enough to make me feel pain. Fuck. The bullet that hit her chest barely missed my hand that was placed over her in the process. I look up to see where the bullets were fired from but then I feel a cold hand over mine.

"R...Run.."

So I did.

~