XV

A few months pass graduation is in about a week. You were excited that you were going to graduate along with Taehyung now college was coming up.

You were laying with Taehyung while watching tv it was late at night you see a young family and start smiling until Taehyung asks you something out of nowhere. "Y/n I want to start a family what do you think" you look at him as he watches with a smile seeing the family on the tv. "I don't know are you sure I mean we're barely graduating and we have to attend college then work because I can't just live off my parents."

"Oh I see well I'll think about it again and give you some time to think about it too" he kisses you and hugs you bringing you closer to him. You end up sleeping as then Taehyung falls asleep.

The next morning you wake up checking the time you quickly take a shower and change into your uniform. You head to the kitchen and make breakfast while Taehyung is still sleeping you set the table up and head back to the room. "Taehyung wake up" you shake him "No I don't want to" he ends up sitting up and heads to the bathroom. You wait for him at the table he sees you and quickly goes to you giving you many kisses you let out a laugh "Ok let's eat."

You head to school along the way you guys meet Jimin and get to school. After a busy day of school preparing for graduation, you were all exhausted. You and Taehyung head home after school while Jimin stayed and helped. You drop your bag and sit on the couch while he lays his head on your legs you run your fingers through his hair while the other one turns on the tv. "Taehyung" he opens his eyes "Yes" you hesitate at first but then said it "I've thought about it how about we try" he looks away but then realized what you were saying he sits up and looks at you "For real are you sure. Are you. Don't worry about me but are you sure." You nod "Yes I'm sure" he grabs your hand and guides you to the room.

Mature content ahead

He sits down on the bed holding your hand guiding you to the bed he was about to hover but you got up and sat on top of him he just looks at you with a smirk then you started grinding on his hips while he leaned in and starts a passionate kiss. Along the kiss you grabbed his shirt and started lifting it he broke the kiss and took it off throwing it somewhere and you started sucking on his collarbone. You started taking off your shirt as you continued grinding on his crotch feeling his member getting hard he let out a few moans.

He stared at you and started unclipping your bra he played with your breast he sucked one as he massaged the other one you whimpered as he did the same to the other. You then push him back to lay him down you unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear you held his member as Taehyung then threw his head back as your hand made contact with his member.

You stroked it using his precum to stroke it faster as he continued to moan you stood up and took the rest of your clothes off and sat back down again. You made eye contact with him and kissed him Taehyung held your hips using your hand you aligned his member at your entrance and pressed your hips down both of you moaning your lips on his as you adjusted to his size. You pulled away and held onto his shoulders balancing yourself you then started bouncing on his member feeling him deep inside his mouth parting while his eyes close for a moment but then made eye contact with you loving the sight. You moaned his name when his tip hit your spot you threw your head back and continued to bounce at a faster pace.

"Y/n" Taehyung threw his head back you continue to bounce feeling close as his member went in and out of you Taehyung looked down and saw how his member was going in and out of you disappearing when you bounced down. Both of you were so in pleasure moaning each other's name hopefully the neighbors didn't hear. "You're so ugh tight" you clenched on him and started going quicker "Not hmm so fast" he was sensitive but you ignored him and continued going quicker you saw his eyes rolling back you moaned into his ear he started thrusting up into you. "Y/n I a-am close" he let out "me t-too" your eyes rolled back "Cum with me," he tells you as then a both of you release and screamed each other's name.

You collapsed on him both of you breathing heavily your hands intertwined. As Taehyung gained his energy back he switches your positions he was on top he pulls out as then your juices run down your thigh.
He crashed his lips on yours then goes down to your neck he starts sucking on it. You looked at his lustful eyes as he sucked on your chest leaving hickeys. "We're not done yet," he tells you as he gives you butterfly kisses then enters you without a warning making you moan as he groaned. "You can move" he just did circular motions not yet beginning teasing you until he then began thrusting in you a scream left you due to the sensitivity.

He held your leg on his shoulder allowing him more access to go deeper he connected his lips with yours once again. "Taehyung" you gasp into his ear as he found your spot "please slower" he smirks "Slower. Didn't you ignore me when I told you that. So don't expect me to go slow" he states and he starts going quicker you scratched his back earning a groan from him. You both then cum together he pulls out and lands beside you trying to catch his breath he stands up.

Mature content over

He cleans you up and hugs you. "Y/n I love you." You smile "I love you too." You both drift to sleep.