XI

You quickly stand up and head to look for him. You went to the living room and kitchen but he wasn't there.

"Taehyung are you here? Did he leave already?" You go back to the room and lay back down feeling lonely until you then sit up and look beside the bed on the other side of the floor. You saw him sleeping there "Taehyung you scared me I thought you left without telling me."

He opens his eyes and yawns you get on top of him and hug him he wraps his arms on your waist tightly hugging you. "What happened?" He asks "I thought you left" he starts rubbing your back and makes you face him. "I'm never leaving you ok" he kisses your forehead as he looks around he's confused.

"Ok now how did I get down here" you smile "I don't know" he gets happy seeing you not worried anymore but as he sees you on top he is starting to think naughty things. He sighs you look at him "Y/n I know I just woke up but I am needy" he waits for your reaction. "You're always needy" he looks to the side not making eye contact "Technically it's because of you and because you're on top of me and so you know."

"Oh ok, I'll get up then" as you were getting up he brings you down again he holds onto you "Don't go." An idea popped up on your head "OMG Taehyung there is a spider don't move" he pushes you off you groan as it hurt but he stays still not moving a bit his eyes showing fear "Please take it off" you get on top and try to move it but stop "I'm scared of spiders though" he then holds onto you he quickly stands up picking you up with him he holds onto your legs.

"Is it gone" you simply nod "I didn't know you were afraid of spiders and you know what I lied there's no spider" you confess. He then gets serious "Why would you do that?" You pinch his cheek "Well remember you did the same to me" he then lets go of your legs for a few seconds making you about to fall but you hold onto him as he then grabs your legs again.

"Why did you do that I thought I was going to fall" you slightly punch him. "Well you lied now let's go eat" he carries you to the kitchen and places you on the counter. "Ok, what do I make," you ask him and try to get down but he stops you. "No stay here I'll do it" you raise a finger "But..." he puts his finger on your lips shushing you.

"I want to cook for you ok" he moves his finger and pecks your lips. You stare at him "ok so what are you making" he starts thinking. "How about pancakes it's still early" you give him a thumbs up "Ok then go ahead the kitchen is yours" he smiles and starts taking out the ingredients.

After a little while, he finishes "Ok the pancakes are ready try them." You try it and look at him with an expressionless face and looks at you worried. "Is it good?" He stares at you deeply waiting "It isn't good" he looks down and starts leaving "It's perfect it's delicious."

You pull him back towards you and kiss him he smiles and passionately he kisses you and starts wrapping his arms around you as you wrap your legs around his waist. He then starts grinding on you until the doorbell rings you both stop and look at each other confused.