IX

You guys get to school you and Jimin try to catch your breath as Taehyung is barely entering the gate.

He gets there and looks at Jimin. "I guess I'll be going see you after school" you look at Jimin confused as to why he was leaving and see Taehyung glaring at him. "Ok see you later," you say and wave as he leaves.

"Stop looking at him like that he's my best friend if not imma stop talking to you" you start walking away he then regrets what he did. "Ok, Y/n I won't look at him like that."

He goes after you he grabs your wrist taking you to the nearest tree he pins you. You start laughing "Um Taehyung we're in school we can't be doing that here" he stares at you slightly smirking he leans in and starts kissing your neck. You become stiff just as like the tree "Ok that's nice but the people" he stops "So what about it" he continues you try your best to hold back from doing something "Ok the let's go to class" he says you start smiling feeling relieved.

You quickly start walking towards the building as Taehyung looks around to see if there was anyone cause you had said there were people but there was no one. "Y/n there is no one here" you stop and turn around "I know I lied" you then quickly start running.

He laughs "Aish this girl well my girl" he goes running after you. He enters the classroom and sees you sitting down. He quickly goes to his seat as the teacher comes in after him an hour passes and all of you guys are taking notes. You start yawning and stop when you feel his hand on your thigh you look at him but he is facing the board.

You check if anyone is looking but everyone is either writing notes or watching the video on the board. You try to move his hand by moving your leg but then gasp as that just made it worse. He moves his hand and you slightly smack him he leans closer to your ear while no one is looking "Want me to do it again" you move away "No I'm good" he tilts his head. "Are you sure" he goes under your skirt and starts rubbing your inner thigh you bite your lip.

"Y/n is everything ok," the teacher says as you then smile "Yes everything is o-ok" he smiles as you then start tickling him he lets go of you and covers his mouth to not laugh.

"I didn't know you were ticklish" he then pouts and starts tickling you. As you both were tickling each other and you try to move away you both fall off the chair he ends up falling on top of you. "Y/n and Taehyung detention after school now get up" you were in pain but then realize the position you were in and everyone was watching. Taehyung helps you up fixing your skirt you both then sit down.

As the lesson continues you eye Jimin but he's paying attention facing the board the bell rings you were going to go to him until "Taehyung and Y/n stay" you were going to tell Jimin to hang out some other time but he looked at you and understood he just gave you an ok sign and left.

You look over to Taehyung who was watching you guys out of nowhere a phone rings it was the teacher's phone her face kind of looked worried. "I'll be back ok I have to take this call" you both nod and take a book out to read.

"You see now I have detention" you put your head down and he starts rubbing your back. "I'm sorry is just that I can't control myself sometimes" you look up at him. "I guess so" you start thinking to yourself ok for getting me in trouble what should I do to you. "Oh, you can't control yourself huh" you start laughing quietly.

"I already told you no," he says then looks at you confused.