I am still confused and know the conversation ahead will be me asking way too many questions.

"I know, it's confusing, I found Emma when I was 10 and then a lot of stuff happened, but it was worth the drama just to see my family together and happy," he smiles at the thought, making me smile as well.

"So, a lot of drama happens here then?" I assume cocking an eyebrow up.

"Yeah, bad guys coming and going, mishaps, sort of like my life's a TV show," he chuckles lightly at the thought.

"I would think that too if my life was that dramatic, I guess lately it has been," I admit.

"How so?" Henry questions.

I move my eyes to the sunrise again; the sky has begun to turn blue, it still having tints of orange, yellow and pink in it.

"I just learnt a lot of things I never really expected, growing up in the land without magic does take away the imagination after a while and it really is a shock to learn that your family are from a land full of fairytales," I explain.

"Same thing happened to my Mum," Henry speaks.

Looking back at him; I notice a sparkle in his eyes, he seems happy talking about his family, he must be really proud of them.

"Storybrooke opens the opportunities to be yourself and meet those like you. You can make new friends, have new experiences and finally be free!" he exclaims throwing his arms in the air for a dramatic effect. "Storybrooke is the home of true love and love at first sight, it's a truly a magical place" he finishes.

His hands fall into his lap, I notice the mischievous glint in his eyes as I take in what he said.

"Ha, ha, you're so punny," I say sarcastically before a laugh escapes from his lips.

"So, what's life like in the land without magic?" he asks after he had settled down.

"Quite boring compared to this place. Storybrooke is quite peculiar" I admit.

"Once you really settle in more things will make sense, though nothing will truly fill your curiosity," he explains.

"Curiosity killed the cat," I mumble to myself.

"I never really understood that expression," Henry admits.

"It's simple really, cats are curious animals and like to explore things and that can kill them, it's a basic saying," I explain.

"You're smart?" Henry asks and I smirk.

I'm not one to brag, but I do enjoy it every once in a while. Admit it, you do too.

"My friend Anna and I graduated when we were 16 and went to university together, we both graduated Uni last December" I state with a proud, yet boastful, smile. "But, I'm dumb when it comes to mysteries, I'm a good problem-solver, but that's in maths," I smile, laughing lightly.

He lets out a slight chuckle, obviously having a similar sense of humour.

"What's that book about?" I ask, pointing at his book,

My laughing stopping abruptly when I spot it still in his arms.

"It's all the fairytale stories in the Enchanted Forest," he replies.

He looks down at it for a moment before meeting my gaze again.

"Is there anything about a woman named Camilla in there?" I question curiously, trying not give away my need to know more about her.

To me, she sounds like a woman who was desperate to be with the one she loved and would do anything to get that. Although it was selfish, she was probably drunk on love and most likely regrets her decision now. But then again, she could be a cruel heartless woman who doesn't care who she has to kill to get what she wants.