XXVIII. will is drunk

Chapter Status: Edited. 

"Oh my god you really saw Regina and Robin making out?" I ask while laughing loudly.

"Yeah, when I finally remembered Regina was actually my Mum I couldn't get the image out of my head," Henry shudders and then his phone starts ringing. "It's Belle," he says with furrowed eyebrows, "she never calls me" he mumbles before picking up. "Hello? Oh... Um, sure, can I bring...? Okay good, I'm on my way. Her ex is there drunk," he states, looking at us.

I roll my eyes; this could either be amusing or end horribly.

"Well, let's go," I jump to my feet and look down at them expectantly.

"What? It might be funny" I defend.

Anna rolls her eyes this time and then gets to her feet, followed by Henry.

"Is she at Gold's?" I question, ignoring the heavy feeling in my stomach at the very mention of Gold.

"Tahlia? Are you okay?" Anna asks.

She obviously notices my distant expression. I never told her about Rumplestiltskin, I've barely told her about anything that's happened. I guess now that she's moving here I can catch her up on everything and she'll finally be able to experience some of this. She'll probably want to move home after a couple of days, she's barely been here an hour and she already has to hunt down a drunk ex with Henry and I.

We walk quickly for five minutes towards the pawn store and walk in. Immediately, we spot a stumbling brunette with big brown eyes.

"Thank god you're here" Belle smiles walking towards us.

The loud sound of crashing glass is heard; Belle cringes but just continues to look at Anna.

"Oh, Belle, this is Anna, Tahlia's best friend," Henry introduces. "Will!" Henry then shouts

Will turns his head to look at us with a dazed look on his face.

"Hook, you scavenger," he shouts drunkenly, "come 'ere" he slurs, throwing a punch at the air.

"Will, it's Henry Mills, and these are my friends Anna and Tahlia," Henry says slowly, walking towards him with his hands in front of him.

"Oh, Henry!" Will shouts in realisation, "how are you ol' chap?" he asks.

I now notice his British accent that's hidden behind the drunkenness of his voice.

"What are you doing here?" Henry asks.

Will shows an appalled face and places a hand on his chest.

"What are you doing here?" Will questions, stumbling forward a few steps and poking Henry's chest.

"I'm here to get you home," Henry states softly.

"My home is wherever Belle is" Will yells triumphantly.

He throws his hand to the side, gesturing towards Belle before nearly falling over, and I jog over to help Henry hold him up.

"Get your hands off me! I am the Knave of Hearts and Belle is my Queen! You are peasants!" he yells, trying to push us off of him.

We keep our hands on his arms to keep him steady and I lean to the side to look at Henry.

"When did they break up?" I ask while struggling to keep him from falling.

Henry holds the same expression as me, a look of struggle and exhaustion.

"Four or five years ago," Henry replies, his voice strained.