"They love her." Carter says to the three of them.

"She's s amazing with them, god how does she do that?" Matteo asks curiously as they watch over the brunette girl laughing with another man.

"She has a good and pure heart." Jax says and Carter nods whilst watching her. "She shouldn't be involved in this lifestyle Carter." Jax tells him and Carter knew deep down that this was wrong for her. But he was being selfish.

"I know." Carter says sighing.

"Guys stop watching, you're freaking people out. I'm sure you have more important business to attend to." Lara says and they all look between each other.

"Not really." They say in sync making her laugh.

"Gio I'm giving you the day off." Lara says which makes them all confused.

"You don't have the power to do that." Jax says but Lara 'shushes' him.

"Amara was sad last night. She's your girlfriend go spend the day with her. Carter drive him back then get back to work." Lara says and Carter raises his eyebrows.

"Thank you." She says smiling then they both leave.

"You two go do some work." Lara says trying to turn them around. She sighs once she fails and heads towards the smaller meeting room.

"You know Miss Fernandez. Gio is my right hand, you can't dismiss him." Jax says following behind her.

"And what are you going to do about it?" She asks stopping in her tracks and looking up at him.

"Jesus christ Lara stop looking at me like that." He says making her smirk before walking towards the meeting room.

"She's so awesome." Matteo says once Jax was by his side again.

"Yes she is." Jax agrees with him and he smiles.

"When you described Lara to us you described this shy petite little girl. Now I'm really confused." Matteo says recalling the day before their flight to Brazil.

"I don't know what happened to her. She's become so much more confident it's kind of turning me on." Jax admits and Matteo laughs.

By the time night had fallen again they were all at home again. The men had just gotten back from checking out a few things.

Lara was sat in the kitchen with some herbal tea just checking through her laptop. She kicked her uncomfortable high heels whilst taking a sip of her tea.

"Oh my god get Lara." Marco says as a video call from the Russian mobsters. Matteo runs into the kitchen grabbing Lara from the island and dragging her to the office.

"All right calm down." She says as she trys her hardest to keep up with his pace.

"Lara uh this is a warning, the Russians are video calling. Don't get overly emotional and brace yourself Carter says once they step foot into the office. She nods as they stand round the screen.

Jax, Gio and Matteo sat in front of them as the Russians don't know the Italians were helping yet. They were like a secret weapon.

"Marco." A man says as he pops up on the screen.

"Dmitri." Marco says glaring at the screen. Lara then stiffened at the sight of the russian man in front of them.

Carter puts his hand on her lower back for really that everything would be okay. This catches Jaxs eye causing him to bite the inside of his cheek.

Lara was his. He hated the fact Carter is touching her with every free second he has.

"Let's get into the basics yeah?" Dmitri says and Marco nods.