Big decision🤔

After the TikTok that dre posted the comments were all saying:" they look cute together","who is she?" "Look at her she's so skinny" i don't even care about the hate comment but i don't see dre more than a best friend to me and it's the same for him so that really annoying and deep down i do have a crush on tony he's cute, carrying...
As i was packing my things to go to uni i got a message from daisy again i thought she'll apologize but that what happened:"look y/n let's be clear this time you should leave both tony and dre or something bad will happen"
"What do you mean, what bad thing could you do didn't you told tony you're sorry ☹️??"
"Hahaha you're so stupid listen carefully you need to leave them alone or maybe 🤔 some bad things will happen for you or even them"
"What bad thing be clear "
"Ok let me tell you maybe hurting you or them there's so many ways i'll choose the one☝️ "
"Why would you do that we're happy the way we are you said you moved on and you have a boyfriend and now that"
"I told you the inconvenient of not staying away from them so it's for you to choose and if you tell them it will be worth"
I left her on read and started to cry i can't tell them and i don't wanna end things with them dre is my bestie and tony is my crush 😻 i decided to not go to uni today because i can't face it i can't just ignore them.
After a while I received multiple call and texts from dre and tony saying they're worrying about me but I couldn't do nothing but ignore them they even came to my house 🏡 but i didn't even open the door 🚪 i don't want something bad to happen to them because of me but i also need them in my life. I was lost 😞 in my thoughts 💭 i didn't know what to do the first thing that came to my mind ⚠️  was killing myself so i don't need to tell them anything or leave them or be the cause of something bad for them so i went to the bathroom 🚽 and started to cut my self 1..2..3..4... last thing i remember was everything turning black and me passing out. My brother was coming to check on me when he was shocked 😳 by what he saw he called my parents who called 911 and i was sent to the hospital 🏥 meanwhile my parents texted ondre and tony and told them about what happen.
When i woke up i saw 👀 tony in the right side of the bed 🛏 holding my hand 🤚 he was legit crying 😭:"tony?"
"Hey you're awake thank goodness "
"Yeah"
"Why did you do this to yourself why didn't you respond to our texts we were worried 😧 sick about you"
"Look daisy threatened me again i was so overwhelmed so i thought dying is the only solution"
"Wth why didn't you tell us"
"She said if i did something bad would happen"
"Me and dre are leaving now so she can't know we're with you but we will text you to put a plan so we can end things with her until then we shouldn't meet up"
"Okay byee"
"Bye y/n we will miss u " said dre
"🥺"