Becoming friends🥰

After finishing the movie dre had an important call so he left. First it was awkward to be with tony alone but then i decided to start a conversation:" so what do you wanna  do know"
"I don't know maybe watch another movie or somthing?"
"Ok which one?"
"I like horror movies"
"Ohh hate those i'll be scared"
"Haha you don't need to be scared and if you are thin you can cuddle with me 🤗 "
"Ohh good offer😂"
While watching the movie 🎥 a horror scene was up and I was so scared so i jumped in tony's lap he was surprised but then I got up and sat next to him after about 10min i fell asleep 😴.
I woke up the next morning to my mom and dad seeing me and tony like this:

Fun fact: my mom and dad are so overprotective so they don't allow me to cuddle or hang out with a lot with boys

So they were angry and screaming out loud i was scared 😦 and then suddenly they started to throw thing on me and telling me how much of a bad daughter i was. I was shocked they never ever treated me that way they were always so loving,carrying and proud parents, i literally didn't understand why will they act that way at that point i was crying my eyes out and was on the edge of having a panic attack when tony hold me by my hand and took me to his car 🚘:"where are we going tony"
"We're going to mine and dre's house you'll stay with us"
"No you don't need to😭"
"Look first if all i'm the reason why your parents are mad at you second we're friends so i need to help you"
"Friends?"
"Yeah look when i first met you i was broken and wasn't in the mood to talk to someone and then i was shy and embarrassed 😔 so i didn't talk or treat you as one of my friends . But you are"
"Ohh thank you so much but i swear my parents aren't bad this is the first time they treat me as you saw i don't even know why" i said sobbing
"You need to calm down ok we will think about it later maybe you'll talk to them when they calm down so you can know why was they so angry and mad 😡 about it"
"Okay"
The rest of the drive was silent we arrived to tony's house 🏠 and we told dre what happened he was so sorry for me and he blamed it on himself.
We spent the day together i didn't get any
Call 📲 from my parents so i decided to call 📞 my brother so i would know what's happening...