Accepted🥳

*AFTER 3 DAYS(present)
I know you're wondering how i did in my exams it was good i think i'll pass, the results will come up in less than a week so i was scared like a lott so i decided to go to the beach to enjoy my time a little bit and forget about all the stress and studies.

While i was walking back home i got an unexpected call from the university i was shocked, confused and scared at the same time what if something went wrong what if i didn't make it i tried to relax and answer the call:-"HELLO"-"Hello is it y/n" -"...

-"Hello is it y/n"
-"yeah umm is there anything wrong?"
-"no actually i have some good news you're accepted in the UCLA.Congratulations "
-"OMG ok thank you i'll come as soon as possible to register."
-"ok see you soon then.😊"
I was about to have a heart attack the first thing i think about was calling my brother and that what i did he was so happy for me and congratulated me so i told him i'll go shopping since i need some outfits and then i'll be back home.
When i finished shopping i went home and let me tell my family was throwing a hugee party i was so happy and exited to start this new journey,meet some friends,find a job,get a car... i went to my room got dressed into this:

Then went downstairs cut the cake enjoyed the party to the max and then went to bed so i can wake up tomorrow in the morning to go to UCLA!! I literally couldn't sleep at all cause i was exited u spent the night thinking about hiw my dream is beco...

Then went downstairs cut the cake enjoyed the party to the max and then went to bed so i can wake up tomorrow in the morning to go to UCLA!! I literally couldn't sleep at all cause i was exited u spent the night thinking about hiw my dream is becoming true and how i'll hopefully make a good impressions and maybe some friendship.