Rumors😫😭

After about to minutes my phone started to blew up i had tones of notifications , a lot of people following me commenting on my post liking them and even dming me i was so confused about all that then I remembered TONY AND DRE it's probably because they followed me now all people are wondering who i am and i hate it . Then BOOMM tea tok posted a post of me:

Tea tok: the lopez brothers started following @y/n_love and some journalists said they saw them together at the beach so who is she? Is she the girlfriend of one of them??🤨😉I was shocked at this moment and texted dre and told him he assured me a...

I was shocked at this moment and texted dre and told him he assured me and told me he will post a story on insta explaining that i'm just a new friend they met in the uni and it will be fine.
The next day i woke to check up on my dm and i found some girl called daisy(no hate) sending me rude text and telling me to leave the lopez brothers alone or she will do something bad i didn't knew if she was a friend of them or just an obsessed fan so i talked to dre and he told me that she is tony girlfriend and that i don't need to care about her. I was already late so i put my clothes on and went to the uni and met up with tony and dre and we decided to come to my home after classes.
Skip time ⏭
I found tony in the hallway and dre was waiting for us downstairs so we took the elevator but unfortunately it break down one thing you don't know about me is that i'm claustrophobic i tried to calm down because me and tony weren't friends yet so i don't wanna get so much attention.
I was able to keep myself calmed down for about 2 minutes but the i started to breath harder and everything became blurry the last thing i know was tony catching me from falling and him saying:"are you okay??"
I woke up after about 10min of passing out and i was in the cafeteria with both dre and tony trying to wake me up. When i first open my eye tony said:"hey you okay? What happened?" I was surprised that he really cared about me and he wasn't mean toward me.
"Yeah i'm good I'm claustrophobic i hate closed place "
"Oh i'm sorry for you" said dre
"Do you need water?" Said tony
"Yes pls "
"Here you go"
After a little bit i got up and we went to my home and watched some movies and ate some pizza ...