Gangster Love (Part Eleven )

Months went by and things have started looking up, the house was looking good and we finally moved in couple months ago and my stack are ridiculously high…..right now life was sweet.

(Shantay)

Its been at least 4months now since I last saw Clumzy, I’ve been missing him like mad…his all I think about. I’ve tried to call him but he doesn’t answer and the majority of the time he busy’s my calls or they just ring out. 

I opended my eyes and looked at the bruda laying next to me.

 Me- YO!!!!!!!!

My man was still snoring loud in my ears.

Me- OIIIIII

I said kicking him, he woke up with his eyes bloodshot red and screwed up his face. 

Boy- What time is it??

He said with his hot breath.

Me- Time to tek yourself and your hot breath out my yard. 

Boy- Don’t piss man off, you were all down for the chop last night fam.

Me- Yh LAST NIGHT…..its morning nigger suns up so scram. 

I said getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom but before I could close the door he pushed it open and grabbed me by my hair.

Boy- Man will swell your lip so I suggest you apologise and make man something to fill me up for our long day ahead. 

Me- What long day ahead, nigger I got places to go.

Boy- How much do you wanna bet that you ain’t going no where?

Me- I don’t need to bet now move man.

He held onto my hair tighter making me scream out in pain and then he smashed my face on the sink, I fell back and landed on my back and then he climbed on top of me and raped me. 

(Clumzy)

I was chilling on the block with my niggers and then I got a phone call.

Me- Arggggg this chick fam.

I said aloud.

Slim- Got dem tings on smash yh clumz.

Me- Bruv it aint even like that don, I beat this ting couple times and now she’s all over man FUCKING NUTS CUZ.

He laughed.

Slim- Answer her call 

Me- Na that’s long.

Slim- She might wanna chop again.

I laughed.

Me- You’re a scum bag, but na man I ain’t down for that with her again man…she’s all getting attached and shit LOOOOOOWWW IT!!!!

He laughed and grabbed the phone.

Slim- Lemme answer.

Me- Do your ting.

Slim- Is she nice.

Me- Yh she’s nice still.

Slim- Say nizzy.

Slim- Yo

Shantay- CLUMZY I GOT RAPED.

Slim- Bruv its for you

He said giving me the phone and ducking out.

Me- Slimz MAN!!!!!

He role-played putting the phone to his ear, I just shook my head.