Gangster Love (Part fourteen)

(Clumzy)

I knocked on the door and waited patiently, then the door clicked open….and there she was dressed down to the tee.

Shantay- Rion.

Me- Clumzy.

I said clenching my jaw, hearing her call me Rion reminded me so much of Kemmie. 

Shantay- Clumzy, I was just going to call you so we could meet up and hang out for a bit…but seeing as you read my mind.

She said with a cheeky grin.

Shantay- We can just hang out here.

Me- Mmmm.

I said with a devilish grin. 

I entered her house and paid close attention to her every move, she was a little jumpy and kept playing with her hands a lot…I smiled sensing the fear.

(Shantay)

I looked at him and something seemed a little different about him, he hadn’t said much since he’d entered the house he just smiled occasionally and sipped on the wine I’d given to him in a plastic glass because he was adamant about using one.

Me- So how have you been.

Clumzy- Me!

He said taking another sip.

Clumzy- Mmm I’ve been good, you?

He said raising an eyebrow.

Me- I’ve been great, working and hanging out I’ve even taken your advice on all these boys I use to beat and now I’m looking for someone decent.

He nodded.

Clumzy- Mmm sounds interesting.

He took another sip and leaned back in the sofa, he rested one arm on the chair rest and another held the cup just a little above his head while his two feet were firmly on the ground, legs wide apart.

Clumzy- Got anyone in mind?

He raised an eyebrow.

Me- Ummmm….errrrr……well…no not yet.

He took another sip.

Clumzy- Mmmm.

He said leaning forward and resting the cup on the table and then leaning back and resting his elbows on his knees. 

Me- Errrr are you ok?

Clumzy- Why?

Me- You seem a little down, or angry.

Clumzy- Me! angry psst na I’m fuming.

Me- Why?

Clumzy- Because some bitch fucked up my pregnant wifey, I had to get on my knees today and ask god what kinda fucked up people he had living on this earth….I mean WHO would fuck up a pregnant girl….Mmmm who?

Me- I………..I…..

He laughed and then a few seconds later he stopped automatically and stood up and so did I.

Me- I….

(Clumzy) 

Me- Sit the fuck back down.

I  whispered into the air as i pulled out my gun.

Shan- Clumzy…what ar…..

Me- Shut the fuck up.

I said smiling and taking a seat next to her and shoving the gun onto  her temple.

Me- You see I could kill you now Shantay.