Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV
'SPLAT!'
I panted as i dropped the last body i wiped my forehead with my arm and started to do my work i cut some bodies into tiny little pieces and sprinkled it everywhere like confetti i dragged some into a tree and hanged their bodies i looked at them with my fingers stroking my chin in a deep thought then a bright idea appeared i cut their torsos and put it in a sitting position against the tree and the upper bodies were hanging above the branches with using their intestines as like a rope and wrapped it around their necks i smiled at my work satisfied i grabbed the rest of the bodies in to the middle of the town i piled all of them with each other i grabbed the bottle that i filled with gasoline in a gasoline station and poured it everywhere unto them and made sure the bodies were soaked with gasoline i summoned a match box and lit the bodies on fire it immediately devoured the whole pile of bodies it was so huge that you could see the smoke from like far away i summoned a paint brush and a bucket full of pig blood and started to write my catchphrase infront of the burning pile of bodies i made sure to make the letters big so that even the helicopters would see it clearly from above

'timeskip brought to you by Toby's waffles'

After my work was done i quickly fled because i could already hear sirens and helicopters coming to the town i went home up to my room and took a bath to wash away the blood i change into my night gown i went to the pets bed and they were already asleep they were all cuddled up i fawned over their cuteness after a few seconds of fawning i quickly regained myself but not before taking a picture and fawning over the picture after fawning again i went to my bed and flopped down i yawned sleepily and let the darkness consume me.

~at the slenderman mansion~

~Sponge bob square pants Sponge Bob square pan-~

*static*
We interrupt this program to bring you terrible news as you can see on the screen an entire town was slaughtered mercilessly yet again not one survived we cannot give you more pictures of the incident because of the bodies positioned in ,in the town square a pile of bodies were found burned and a seemingly catchphrase painted in what it seems to be pig blood it says 'I AM YOUR NIGHTMARE' the police officers have speculated that this was done by the same group of merciless killers considering the same catchphrase we advised for you to lock your doors and windows we also advise for you to stay home an-

*click*

"Ugh that stupid group again!? Seriously they're the only thing i see in the TV!!!!!" Jeff screamed slenderman groaned and massaged his temples "would you keep it down please your yapping is seriously going to be the death of me" slenderman said annoyed "is it really a group slenderman you know killing towns maybe it could be a single person I mean it's possible" asked Jane "Of course it's a group i mean it couldn't be us no one had a chance to even get a killing spree considering those stupid fucking group killed the neighboring towns" Jeff said angry at the fact he nor the residents living in the slenderman mansion didn't get a killing spree this month again seriously it's driving him nuts "well not me i still get to kill people cause i can go inside peoples gadgets and you can't" Ben said teasing Jeff, Jeff in returned growled at Ben and pounced onto him Ben didn't had time to react and got pounced by Jeff they started to fight pulling hairs and biting at each other slenderman clearly annoyed by this used his tendrils to separate them by carrying them in the air "would you please SHUT IT I CAN'T EVEN THINK WITH YOU EMBECILES FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER SO WILL YOU BOTH KINDLY SHUT UP!!" slenderman yelled at both of them Jeff and Ben huffed and looked away at each other slenderman sighed annoyingly and put them back on the ground and teleported somewhere Ben went to the couch and plopped down and started playing with his phone Jeff sat down on the other side of the couch and grumbled about something Jane in the middle stiffled a laugh she accidentally snorted making Jeff turn his head towards her "What the fuck are you laughing about?" Jane just giggled slightly "oh nothing" Jeff growled but didn't say anything further.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"hmm.." slenderman was in his office readings a file he stole from the police department it contained crime photos of the bodies from the massacre done by the killers mentioned in the TV, what intrigues him the most was a piece of ribbon, it was covered in blood be he knew it wasn't from the victims you may ask how he knew, well let's just say he trusts his gut saying that this belongs to the group of killers or perhaps a killer.

An: hello guys so here's the second chapter seriously guys when i wrote the first part of this chapter it gave me like adrenaline anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter oh and before i forget i posted a 'about you' chapter and it just consisted of pictures if you want you can make a fanart of your creepypasta oc just tag me and I'll post it here if your wondering why I'm doing this well I'm simply curious on what your creepypasta oc is and if your nervous don't be I'm sure your art is amazing I'm not forcing you to do this i just telling you guys if your interested anyways that's all and I'll see you guys on the next chapter bye bye 👋.