Ch118 - Stealing blues.

Start from the beginning

Aside from players who were new to the game, everyone knew that stealing each other's blue was a common occurrence, to say nothing of it when Diao Chen, the hero that Howling Wolf chose, had a huge mana consumption. Thus, both sides were met with an unavoidable confrontation in the vicinity of the blue monster.

Before they came into contact, Piaoluo reminded, "He went over."

"I know," said Howling Wolf.

While he was attacking the blue monster to half it's heath, Howling Wolf constantly monitored his surroundings for movements Once he felt Kang Shengzhe coming close, his vigilance heightened right away and he dragged the blue monster into the bushes to escape Kang Shengzhe's vision and safeguard the blue monster from being stolen at the last second.

However, Kang Shengzhe did not probe the bushes even for a second.

This person charged straight for Howling Wolf, taking no notice of the exceptionally tempting low-health blue monster, and directly went for Diao Chen.

Diao Chen's attack range was further than King Lanling's and Howling Wolf's pathing was flexible as well. Even then, Howling Wolf's health bar dropped a lot faster than Kang Shengzhe's health when they started trading.

With one glance, it could be discerned that there was an obvious difference between their mechanics and experience.

Howling Wolf cursed internally and no longer fought, choosing to retreat. Nimble in technique, he managed to secure his own jungle's blue buff to rise to level two in the chaos.

His blue was not stolen and the fact that he was left with half health was of no consequence. This exchange had hindered Kang Shengzhe's camp clearing and leveling speed, which could be considered a good thing overall.

"Are you okay?"

Howling Wolf replied, "Yeah."

Having responded to Piaoluo, Howling Wolf controlled his Diao Chen to retreat under the tower. But it was at that moment where a jade green loli in a stroller emerged from the bushes.

The positions of Kang Shengzhe and You Liangxing stated on the mini map could not be clearer; seeing that Kang Shengzhe and You Liangxing had appeared to start a two versus one, Piaoluo and his teammate from the middle lane immediately rushed to answer.

They were short of reaching when a game notification reverberated through King's Canyon.

— First Blood!

... Diao Chen had been killed.

In a blink of an eye, first blood had appeared. Piaoluo stopped himself from frowning and asked: "Big Wolf, what are you doing?"

What answered him was Howling Wolf's slightly frustrated voice. "I don't know!"

Yes, he really did not know. That moment honestly happened too quickly!

Who would have thought that an auxiliary healer like Cai Wenji would choose not to accompany the jungler to steal the blue from the onset, or come running from the bottom lane to intercept, but choose to sit in the bushes to wait!

What kind of joke was this.... This was a healer!

Not only was their playing method beyond his expectations, the coordination between Cai Wenji and King Lanling was exceedingly firm since there was not a second of delay between them. In that instance, Cai Wenji had only just released her dizzy spell when King Lanling jumped out to reap a kill. Howling Wolf might have brought a cleansing spell but he was not given the chance to use it because he had died in an instant.