CHP || 6

●○● A/N: This book is coming to an end very soon, I hope you're liking it so far. <3 I literally can't function with KimCop sometimes. They're too much for my weak heart! Also, I know that adding the same song over and over may be repetitive, but I am following the title and inspiration of the book, hehe!

●○●

"I'm really glad we're all here tonight. It's been a while since we all hung out together." Tee was smiling brightly like the sunshine he was, "Oh and, while making smores. Cheers!"

He raised his freshly baked smore in his hand before he took a bite, sending a little grin to Tae, who was sitting right next to him. 

Tae nodded, smiling back at Tee before beginning to speak, "I agree. I think it's been, what, forever now?"

"Mm, pretty sure it wasn't that long." Kimmon chuckled, pouring some soda into his plastic cup, "Or... was it?"

"Depends on how you tally a few months." Tee replied, munching slowly on his snack, "I'll say it's been forever."

"You just agree with whatever Tae says, don't you?" Kim gave Tee a sly grin, "Don't you?"

Tee rolled his eyes, threatening to toss an empty can towards Kimmon's face.

"But yeah... I get your point. It has been a while." Kimmon replied before sighing, "Life's taken a toll over us."

It was a pleasant night. The breeze was gentle, the moonlight was bright, and the atmosphere was relaxing. The slight swishing in the trees looming over the area was just one of the many sounds that nature had to offer tonight. The area was a mountain-side. There were mountains looming up further upon the path, giant trees shading the trails within, and a stream of water not too far away, depending on your method of getting there.

The place was popular for campers, if they ever needed a place to escape reality. Campsites were spread out in the mountain, of course with a reasonable amount of distance between one to another; and even caravans to sleep in for the night were rentable. But for this trip, the four had decided to sleep in their own tent. They owned a six-person tent, courtesy to Tee, who had bought it a while back when they used to go camping often.

"Where's Copter, by the way?" Tee suddenly asked, finishing off his marshmallow snack and raising his hands over the crackling fire.

"Copter?" Tae repeated, "He went to the bathroom, did he not?"

"Yeah, he did." Kimmon responded, "He should be here soon."

The area also had bathrooms, yet they were secluded a bit further away from the campsite for privacy.

"I'm worried about him. It's dark and spooky out there." Tee pretended to make ghostly sounds.