Eighteen || Sequel

●○● A/N: No warning for this chapter, as you know what will happen and because I steered away from certain terms for the sake of this book. I tried to focus more on their love for each other here, though, I think it worked out fine. Gosh, I love these two so much. <3

●○●

Kimmon's humming under his breath, hands rustling into the bag of necessities that he had bought earlier. It wasn't much, just things they would need for breakfast and such, as they had just returned from their campout and would need the items for the next day. Copter, on the other hand, was standing next to him, helping him with another similar bag. 

It was on the berk of evening, and the couple stood side by side together in their apartment's kitchen, exchanging little smiles every now and then. It was a lovely and quiet evening indeed. 

That is, until a gasp emitted from Copter and Kimmon immediately turned to him with questioning alarm.

"Are you alri-" Kimmon began.

Oh.

In Copter's hand, a new bottle of... lube, which Kimmon had shamelessly bought along with the groceries. No wonder Copter was startled; Copter didn't even go shopping with Kimmon in the first place. He went straight home while his, now boyfriend, had stopped by the store to buy what Copter thought would be actual necessities. Well, they were necessities but...

"Kimmon." Copter blurted, staring at the product in his hand, "You bought this.. today?"

"Mhm, I guess so." Kimmon cleared his throat, feeling a little bit shy, "Er- it's okay, right?"

He wasn't really expecting to reveal that certain product to Copter in this way. Moreover, it had absolutely slipped his mind that it was in the same bag that Copter was rummaging through. And- this made a funny situation.

"Don't know." Copter replied curtly, placing it into the bag, his ears beginning to flush into a light shade of pink, "Don't know what you'll use it for either."

But deep inside, Copter knew. And Kimmon knew that Copter knew.

"Well.." Kimmon placed his left hand over Copter's, giving him a light squeeze to beckon the brunette to look over at him, "I mean..."

The elder man held up his right hand, making some curling motions with his two middle fingers. Kimmon could be really naughty if he wanted to, and Copter knew that already. Upon his suggestive gestures though, Copter let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, and he quickly tried to blink his embarrassment away.

"Kimmon, stop. Let's focus on this now."

"Right."

A short silence fell for a few moments.