confrontation

"Please don't break me again" I finally say

"WHAT?" his shocked reply.

Now with his reaction, the way his eyes search mine for more explanation, the more doubt rising up my gut.

"Please enlighten me, baby." he asks.

"Jenny, send me a sreenshot of a conversation that says about a bet amongst you boys to bed me until Christmas." comes my answer.

(A/N: BACKGROUND)

Jenny is my best friend way back to junior year in high, we meet at the library to do a research, both of us grab the same book at the same time. She's at the same section as me surveying the lined books same with me that's why we both did not sense each others presence until we both tugged the same book.

From then on, we became study buddy and later on best friends. In every vacant period we meet at a bench to chat on each others day then back to class and again together take our lunch.

These continues until Zack joins senior year, he's from other state, transfered coz his father is promoted to a higher position in a company that later that year I learn it's their own company that branch out here. And since the first day of senior year as I meet Zack on our first period we agreed to be friends, his seating beside me at the back and we just click.

We also both have the same period from morning til afternoon, he stick to my company. He sit with me while I chat with Jenny on our bench, I introduce them to each other, both have scrutinizing look with each other but never saying anything just shake their hands and nod. At lunch, he also share same table as we have.

Four months passed and they both still treat each other the way they first meet, so i assume that's their normal.

But when Zack starts to give small sweet comments by calling me: pretty, beautiful, my girl, sweety, love, angel, baby, princess; randomly, Jenny also starts to give negative feedback of Zack to me secretly. How he is a fuckboy, bad influence, guy of every girl, man whore and many more, but I pay no mind to it coz what I see of him is none of those.

Hearing Jenny actually talk harsh words to Zack leads me to spend less time with her, giving my lame excuse of extending time in lessons. It irk me hearing her giving snide comments to our other friend if she consider him one, I don't know maybe she's just forced to meet him because I brought him along with me.

What didn't change is our constant exchange of text messages through out the day if possible, but our meeting falls occational, it became me and Zack who's inseparable.

After Halloween, Zack asked me out to a friendly date which of course I said yes, and then eventually after that we date again every Friday that resulted being an official couple after  a month of dating.

Mid-December, at exactly a month after our first date, we announces to campus that we are official by coming to school at the same time in a couple shirt, Jenny's text message to me after hearing the news is harsh, saying don't come to her crying when time comes my heartbreak. So our text messaging come to a minimal count, only saying hi and hellos, our occational bench and lunch chat comes to a complete halt.

I didn't feel the lose of my best friend for Zack fills my days with laughter and love, we only separate if he goes to this special computer lesson that he takes, but the remaining hours are always with each other. After school, either he stays at my house or I stay at his, our parents and my younger brother are already get used to us.

He is the only child by the way.

I used to practice cooking either at my kitchen's house or theirs, he used to taste all the food I serve for he is always there and in return he gives his critique and appreciation honestly. And most of all he gives recommendation of my food presentation which is a big boost to my love passion.

Our parents approved us both together and they say it a healthy combination, though us being a couple is new to them, our previous friendship makes them accept it easily.

********************
Press that star below to show your appreciation in this chapter.

or

leave you comments.

💌 dhenz4dhabz8 💌