“ Get away from us, freak!”

“ W-what?”

I was so confused. Why are there dark clouds now...they were so light before?!

“ You heard us! How could you?! You're a disgrace to all of the past Ladybugs!”

I looked behind me, it was Chat who had said that. I felt him push me to the ground, a look of hatred written all over his face. He turned around and began to walk away. I quickly stood up reaching my hand out to try and grab his hand, tail, shoulder, or something to get him to pause and look at me!

“ C-Chat, no! D-don’t leave me! I didn’t want to...I-I-”

“ You had a choice and you chose to help Hawkmoth, our ENEMY!” He said with s venom lacing his words.

“ NO, I-I’m sorry! I didn’t have a choice!! He would have hurt-”

“ He would have hurt everyone you loved. We could have figured something out! You could have given up your miraculous! You could have told me!!! Better yet...you could have died. Then we’d be free!”

I looked around and saw the darkness of the streets. Everything was in dread and chaos, destroyed. The sky was covered in dark clouds of smog, streets were cracked and destroyed. No one was on the streets. They were all in their houses or at work. Chat pushed me back onto the ground then left. I looked at my hands to see that they were covered in red that traveled up my arms turning darker and darker until black and purple consumed my entire body. I looked back up to see the angered, disappointed, and hate filled looks in all of Paris's eyes. I reached out for help, but everyone backed away afraid of me.

“ M-mamman! Papa!”

“ You are no daughter to us! You are a failure, a mistake!”

I could feel all of the tears falling down my face, but they were black.

“ A-Alya!”

“ Get away from me! How could I have been friends with someone as terrible as you!”

“ I’m-I’m so sorry!”

Suddenly I was on the Eiffel Tower, I was fighting Chat. He was trying to hit me with his staff, and I was fighting him with my yo-yo. I was Ladybug and I was fighting my kitty. Sadly...I was winning! He was bleeding, he was hurt, and I did that!!! Make it stop!!! I don’t want to win! I don't want to win if it means hurting him!!!!

“ How could you Ladybug?! You said we were on the same team!!! You said we’d always fight together!”

“ I know!!! I don’t want to do this!”

Then suddenly I was back in the dark suit, I had a sword. I couldn’t control my actions…the sword went through his stomach…blood. So much blood, it’s on my hands, his blood. He looked up at me with a look of disbelief, his eyes growing heavy as he fell onto the floor...He was dying. I dropped onto my knees picking his head up placing it onto my lap as black tears fell onto his face.

“ Heh, what luck I have...I can’t believe I fell in love with someone like you.”

“ CHAT!!! I’m sorry!! P-PLEASE! Don’t go! I-I didn’t want to!”

I wasn’t on the Eiffel Tower anymore, I was in school. I was the only one there, or so I thought. I looked up and saw...

“ Adrien…”

“ How could you Mari!? Look at what you’ve done! Why did you ignore me?! Was it because you knew you were going to ruin my life?! You ruined everything! Why are you even here, go back to Hawkmoth!”