I Go Over the Top For Some Pizza: Chapter Twelve: Percy's POV

Okay, I'm going to be honest with you. I may or may not have stolen one of the plates from Camp Half-Blood and asked Hazel to manipulate the Mist to make it look like a school tray and whatever I put on it to look like school food. Because I was too lazy to pack my lunch. Blue Pizza, I thought. Blue pizza appeared on my plate.

Surprise, surprise, when I sat down with Sophie and her people, (I don't have a lot of friends at school, okay?) they stared at my pizza. They were totally monsters. So I needed to observe and... Um... I swear Annabeth taught me the scientific code word. (Method, you say? Urgh!)

Tam, the guy with the silver bangs, was giving me a Death Glare. I've been given that look by many monsters.

With Medusa, the Death Glare was literal. As you can see, I'm still alive. So Medusa needs to go back to kinder-Gorgon. Get it? No? Okay, moving on. Aaaanywaay, Linh must be some kind of minor sea goddess or Neried. She radiated power like Keto (Kate) had back at the Chattanooga Aquarium. That had been an... Adventure. But Frank had turned into a giant goldfish, so it was worth it!

I wasn't really sure about the others. Maybe some sort of minor demons? Empousai? Giant goldfish? I just didn't know.