We finished and I was finally discharged,Ahmad came and we left the hospital ,all this while I have been trying not to look at his face .

We got home to see a surprise dinner from Asma and humaira , That actually made me happy.

"Nasrin"mama called
Asma and humaira will stay here with you, They will assist you in cooking for Ahmad and also arrange the house till you get better "she said immediately we finished eating and they were all about to leave .

I was very happy because, I wouldn't be stocked with someone I have come to hate and I would have company .
The only thing I feared was , we would have to look like a normal couple when there're here .

After ummah and mama left , I entered my room, everything was still the same as I left it ,I took a refreshing bath and dressed in a boyfriend jean ,I wore a top on it and tied a scarf .

I laid back on my bed, Thinking back to all the hurdles I went through just days ago, I felt happy to be sleeping on my bed again .

After thinking for a while I decided to head downstairs.
There I found humairah and Asma seated on a couch and conversing, on the other hand ahmad was staring at his phone with a neutral Expression lacing his facials , the repugnance came running again .I looked away from him .

"Girls why are you whispering?, I want in on the gist" I said while seating in between them on the couch.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" Humairah asked. I raised my head up to stare at Ahmad and his gaze and mine locked but i immediately frowned my face and turned to answer humairah.

"I am not tired" I said while picking up a pillow that was placed carelessly on the floor.

"So we are not needed "Asma said jokingly.

"sincerely I was bored that was why I came downstairs" I declared.

"Btw ,you look hot on the jean you're wearing , and Wlh I don't know why you seem to look like a model I know" she said .

"Well should I burst your bubble" I said smiling.
"Yes , yes" they both said .

"I might be the model you're talking about"I said smiling back at them .

Asma picked her phone immediately and searched for something before shouting "wayoo", it's true ! . I always knew it , your beauty isn't just here ."she said almost hugging me .

"Ya Ahmad , so your wife is a hot model and you aren't feeling yourself yet"she asked .
From his expression,he looked distant and guilty.
Well I don't care tbh .

"Ahhhhhh" humairah squealed loudy while jumping and climbing on the couch ,She looked frightened.

"What happened?" Every body in the room asked in unison. Including Ahmad.

"Wall gecko" Humairah pointed towards the right side of the wall making me face palm myself.

"So you are still scared of gecko's. How embarrassing" I said ,this girl !.

Ahmad on the other hand simply Chuckled and returned back to staring at his phone.

"They are scary" humairah balanced her weight properly on the sofa.

"well grow up, Asma let me gist you about something" I said.

"I am all ear" Asma made the gossip face which women always made when they are about to get a great gossip.

"When Humairah was a kid, I and my cousin decided to play a prank on her, on April first and guess what we used?" I asked and humairah sighed.

"What?" Asma was quick to ask.

"A wall gecko was placed in a gift wrap" I said and Asma bursted into a humorous laughter that also got me laughing.

"At least mine is better. When we were kids, Ya Nasrin used to pee in bed" immediately those words came Rolling out of her mouth. I shut her a very deadly glare. But that didn't stop her, she continued.

"Ya Nasrin would always hide the sheets in the laundry basket but Asiya, our maid would always find it" Humairah said and Asma bursted into a loud laughter.

while she was laughing, a manly Chuckle gripped my ear so I turned to Ahmad and found him laughing. At first it was a chuckle but now it had turned into pure laughter. When our eyes met, I made sure to roll my eyes at him.

"Just like ya Ahmad. But his is way funnier. When ya Ahmad was nine. Ummah said that whenever ya Ahmad peed on his body in school, he would make sure to snatch one of his classmates trouser and put on. The parents will end up calling ummah to complain. Wallahi it was so funny" Asma said and i muffled my laughter. But damn, it was too funny so I had to let it out. I stared at Ahmad and he had a scowl on his face while staring at Asma who didn't seem to care at all.

"This is funny" I mouthed Audibly.

"And yet couple goals "Asma said .

"Wlh ,god I can't wait for your children "humaira added .

I scoffed at what she said before saying "babies thanks for making my night. Right now I am sleepy. See you all tomorrow inshallah" I got up on my feet, I took a glance at Ahmad one last time and his face was still in a frown. I couldn't help but giggle as I walked upstairs.

I walked towards the hallway that led to my room and pushed the door open. I sat on my bed and unplugged my new phone which I had put on charge before leaving, thankfully it was on 99%.

I stood up and changed in a comfy pajama .
Yawning loudly, I laid gently on the bed while closing my eyes slowly. I felt a little exhausted which made it easier for me to sleep off.

Not too Deep in sleep, the opening of my door startled me. I looked up to the door .

"Humairah what is it?" I presumed it was humairah. The person said nothing but continued walking slowly towards the bed. Due to the level of fear i was experiencing I immediately picked my phone and turned on the light. I flashed it at the figure and there stood Ahmad staring at me.

"W...w..what do you want?" I felt scared. For all I know he might be drunk again, what if he rapes me again. I will not let that happen this time.

"What are you doing here?" I tried my best to muster the little courage I had in me to speak. He didn't say a thing and continued walking towards me, I immediately gripped the sheets of the bed.

Fear was all that hoovered arround my mind right now!.

Hello guyss , how are you doing? .
Today I dropped the first new chapters of my new book ,please endeavor to check it out .
Don't forget to vote ,share and comment ❤️

Walida_md