All For Love (Preview) #5

Chapter 1 Kaidyn

Daniel

     After Kaidyn calmed down, I helped her into the tub, so that she could relieve some stress. Her eyes were practically swollen shut from the crying, and she was silent. The noiseless bathroom was filled with tension, before her voice cracked. "You're still going back to her, aren't you?"

"What?"

"I need to know what you're thinking. I can cry all day, but it doesn't change your decision. If you're leaving, don't string me along, giving me false hope. Just tell me."

"I'm not trying to string you along, Kaidyn. One minute you want me to stay, and the next you're asking if I'm leaving. What do you want?" It confused me, how quickly her mood changed, but I remained patient.

      A few minutes of silence passed, before she decided to speak up.

"I want you to do what you want to do. I love you so much, your happiness means more to me, than-" She choked up, stopping mid-sentence and and covering her face. I knew this was about more than me being with Jelly; Kaidyn had a lot of shit on her plate already, and our relationship seemed to be the biggest boulder.

      "I'm not leaving you."

    When hearing my response, she rose on her knees, and leaned in toward me, pulling my shirt. "I'm sorry for leaving, Daniel," Her damp body soaked my clothes as she hugged me tightly, before giving me continuous kisses. "And Valentines Day... I'm so sorry. I get so caught up in trying to take on so many thing at once, that I forget about what's most important to me."

Somehow she managed to ease into my lap, while I tried gripping her slippery body. "It happened before we got back together." I confessed, trying to add comfort to the unchangeable situation. "You still love me?"

Hurt flashed across her eyes, before Kaidyn curled her lips into a weak smile. She looked liked she could barely form words, while quickly wiping away falling tears. "Yes."

        All For Love...

  I don't know when I'll put out the actual story, but here's a teaser. Did you really think I would end the series like that? Um no. Thank you for being patient, and thank you for reading up to the fourth/fifth book. It really means a lot, and as long as you READ, I will WRITE! Comment and Vote!  In the meantime, check out some of my other stories, if you want.