Chapter 10 Chantel

Marcus

"Damn man, the last time I saw y'all, you was some lil niggas." Paul spoke from the back seat.

"Yeah, you ain't want us coming up there to see you."

"I hated I couldn't leave out with y'all, but I got all your letters. It was the only thing that kept me sane." I watched Paul place his hand on Daniel's shoulder, before Daniel answered his phone. From the way he paid attention to the call, I knew it was Kaidyn.

"Damn, this is a nice ass car." Paul admired, rubbing the leather seats. "Who was that?" He asked, as Daniel slid the phone in his pocket.

I smirked before intervening. "That's pussy, nigga. Somethin' you don't know non' 'bout."

"You crazy as hell, boy. Don't let the cells fool you."

"I ain't talkin' bout that boy pussy, nigga." I laughed, trying to light my cigarette, before I felt him mush the back of my head. Daniel was trying his best not to laugh, but his quivering lip revealed it all.

"Hell no, your boy don't do ass. That's why they got female guards."

"Damn, how that work?" I asked, turning in my seat, while the cigarette dangled from my lip.

"Don't worry about all that. Ain't you engaged now though?"

"Yeah, I gotta introduce you to Chan, and my son and baby girl."

"You gotta family and shit. I been gone too long. What about you, lil bro?"

"Nah, no kids."

"What about the chick on the phone?"

"That's my baby."

"Thats my baby." I mocked Daniel's words, shaking my head. "Pussywhiped, nigga."

"Yeah, Chantel had you crying a few times."

I gave him a hard stare. "That was the alcohol fucking with my head. You just walked in at a bad time." I lied, getting upset about the nigga Ron all over again.

"Enough about these women, I'm ready to get back to the city, I know y'all niggas on now, so what's up?"

"We got you, nigga. We gotta celebrate first."

     Chantel

"Chan... wake up, baby." Marcus slurred, hovering over my body and kissing my neck. My hazy eyes adjusted to the bright blue numbers inside of the alarm clock, that read 3:37. I could smell the alcohol on his breath so well, I was damn near tasting it. Marcus was just making it home and clearly, completely intoxicated. "Wake up, so I can show you something." He whispered, sliding his hand under my night gown and cupping my ass. Half asleep, I rolled away from him and mumbled. "Stop Marcus, it's late and I told you after my appointment."

He finally released me, before I heard the fluttering of his pants dropping to the carpet, while drifting back to sleep.

     When I felt him slamming inside of me, my eyes nearly popped out of the socket. I was completely disoriented as he thrust deep inside, without my consent. "Mar...cus I said noooo!" I moaned, fully waking up from my slumber.

His weight on top of me, kept my body in place as my face mashed against pillow and I lay flat on my stomach. "Open your legs." He grunted, gripping my thigh and pushing as deep as he could, while I spread. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes.. just like... that." I finally confessed, allowing him to take control.

"Like this?" He asked, making deeper rhythmic strokes as I built up a flowing stream of juices.

"Fuck Yes!" I screamed, biting down on the pillow and gripping the edge of the headboard.

"Shhh... Don't wake up my baby, gir'."

As good as this was feeling, I had to say it. "Don't nut in me."

"I do what I want." He grunted, smacking my ass roughly.

"No!" I pushed him off of me, heading to the dresser to grab a condom and walking back to the bed.

"Come on, Chan. Don't start that bullshit."

"I already told you, Marcus."

"Fuck!" He barked, snatching the foil packet out of my hand and sliding the condom on, in a matter of seconds.

Before I could climb on top of him, I heard Sky crying from the bedroom. "Nah, come on. She okay." Marcus pulled my wrist, placing me right on his erection. Her crying stopped just as he wrapped his arms around my waist and began fucking me real good. Then it dawned on me. This is our first time having sex since Sky's first birthday. I began circling my hips, feeling an orgasm approach before Marcus placed my on my back and lowered between my thighs.

"You got the sweetest pussy, Chan."

His tongue roamed around inside of me, while I squoze my breasts and arched my back. Marcus rose, sliding inside of me again and pushing my thighs against my stomach, before making hard strokes. The pleasurable pain lasted until both of us came, sweating hard. My gown was completely drenched and Marcus was pulling his half erect dick out of me, before my eyes widened. "Where's the condom?!"

"Huh?" He glanced down at his unprotected penis and back to me, clueless.

"Fuck!"

I inserted a finger into my vagina, and searched around until pulling out the condom.

"There it go." He smirked, staggering away to the bathroom and pushing the door open.

I dropped to my knees, alongside the bed, and placed my hands together. "Lord, please Lord... stop Marcus' demon seeds from getting me pregnant. I tried to protect myself, Lord. I can't have another baby, please. I will keep him out of me another four months if you stop this. I'm sorry for my sinful acts, please forgive me. Take this lust out of me."

The bathroom door opened and I jumped on top of the bed, crossing my legs.

"Let's get in the shower."

I dropped my head while rising from the bed and heading to the bathroom. Marcus stepped into the shower after me, slapping my ass cheek as I prayed for him inside of my head.

          Marcus introduced me to Daniel's older brother Paul, who looked a lot like Daniel. I wished Kaidyn was here there see the look on Daniel's face when Paul was around. He seemed more excited than I ever saw him. Passing Skyleigh to Marcus, I headed to the restroom and sat down on the toilet, thinking of what Kaidyn might have been doing up there. When I glanced down to the seat of my panties, I saw a circle of blood and a smile forced it's way on to my face.

"Thank you, Lord!" I screamed from the bathroom before I heard Marcus banging on the door, concerned. This was the happiest I've been, to have my period.

      THANKS FOR READING!  COMMENT AND VOTE! ;)