Part 7: The Library

Later that day Hermione was sitting in the library during lunch, she was in a back corner reading some large books because she was bored. She was distracted in her reading though, she was frustrated at herself by the way she acted earlier to Lilith. She just let her emotions get the best of her which was a huge mistake. 

She continued to read when she heard footsteps, another patron of the library. It's not that outlandish, it is lunch so it's probably someone just catching up on homework or something. That's when Hermione's mind drifted back to the dream she had that previous night. She just shook it off though and continued her reading. The footstep gradually became louder as they made their way closer and closer to her until. 

"Sorry I thought this section was empty," Lilith had rounded the corner. Her strong arms flexed holding a decent stack of books. 

"N-no worries." Hermione stuttered flustered at the sight of Lilith, 

"well I will leave you be then," Lilith turned to leave when Hermione called out, 

"No!... I mean I don't mind you sit here." Lilith only smiled, 

"Alright then." She took a seat across from Hermione, as she began to read one of the many books she had brought Hermione returned to her own reading smiling with a slight blush. there was a silence while the two girls read that Hermione couldn't bear. She sat there only thinking about Lilith, she had to say something. 

"so, " she closed her book and sat up, Lilith closed her book and looked up at Hermione, 

"I wanted to apologize for my awful behavior earlier today. I spoke crassly and I don't know what I was thinking." Lilith smiled and spoke with a slight laugh in her tone, 

"You're emotions got the best of you." Hermione didn't hesitate to answer, 

"Exactly." She regretted saying that. Now her mind was spiraling thinking that Lilith knew how she really felt.

 "Yea thought so," She replied with a slight smirk, as usual, she then stood up and grabbed her books to leave, just as she was walking out she slipped a piece of paper over to Hermione and winked before leaving. Hermione quickly opened the piece of paper to see 

"Black lake shoreline 9:00pm" She blushed at the little note and didn't even think about the fact that she would be breaking curfew. She sat there feeling like a fool with a thick blush on her face. There was no denying how she felt now.