Part 14: The Quidditch Match (1)

Hermione was standing in front of her mirror. She wore some jeans and a maroon sweater. She stood trying to fix her hair,

"Hermione you look fine can we go now," Ginny spoke, slightly annoyed. She dressed quite similarly to Hermione, some jeans and a maroon sweatshirt. She reached for Hermione's wrist and pulled her towards the door.

"wait but I need to--" Ginny interrupted her,

"I don't care, you look fine, and Luna's waiting we have to go." Ginny rushed out the door gipping Hermione's wrist and dragging her along.

Ginny dragged Hermione out of the common room and down the halls before dragging her outside where they met Luna laying in the grass.

"Hi, Luna," Ginny spoke standing over her so she was in Luna's view.

"Oh hi there," Luna spoke in her usual airy voice and sat up cross-legged. "Hi, Hermione." She smiled wide when she saw her friends.

"Hi, Luna." Hermione waved with the hand that Ginny was holding, Ginny quickly dropped Hermione's hand.

"Alright let's go," She reached for Luna's hand and pulled her up swiftly, it looked much more graceful than when she yanked Hermione out the door.

"Where are we going again?" Luna questioned as she followed Ginny aimlessly.

"The quidditch match," Ginny said quickly and she pulled Luna along, Hermione walked beside them, feeling more nervous the closer they got to the pitch.

As they filed into the sands Ginny, Luna and Hermione met with a few other Gryffindor friends. They all said hi and chatted a bit before the match started.

"Ron better not mess this up for us," Ginny said laughing but completely genuinely.

"Let's just hope harry catches the snitch quickly then." Seamus joked and everyone started laughing. Hermione stood with everyone and laughed when they did but wasn't really paying attention to the conversation.

"What do you think Hermione?" Ginny questioned, everyone turned their heads to look at her.

"Sorry?" Hermione spoke startled confused as to what they were asking. Ginny giggled before repeating herself.

"Who do you think is gonna win the match today." She laughed,

"Oh um... Gryffindor. As long as Ronald doesn't mess up." Hermione laughed with everyone and turned to Luna, "Luna you're a Ravenclaw why are you rooting for Gryffindor over here?" She questioned.

"Ginny wanted me to be here so I came here," She smiled widely looking at Ginny, It almost looked like she was blushing. Before they could continue talking someone announced that the game was about to begin so they all took their seats and waited for the teams to fly out.