Chapter 23: Sickness

Hey guys, I just want to say, thank you so much for getting more than 2k reads on this story!!! Comment what should be my next fan fiction!! ilysm😘! And sorry I don't update so often, school.

Thranduil's POV
The next day...
I was awoken by a strange feeling in my stomach. I sat up and felt dizziness. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I walked through the doorway and looked at myself. My face was really pale and around my eyes was a pinky red. My nose was stuffed, couldn't breath through it. I felt something come up my throat. So I leaned over the toilet and vomited. I couldn't stop. I made the worst sound and kept on vomiting.

I felt a arm on my shoulder. "Thranduil? Are you alright?" Airenel ask. I stopped and turned my head looking at her. Her eyes widened and mouth opened. "Oh dear..." she worried. I didn't say a word, I just stared at her with eyes barley open. She ran out of the chamber and cried for help. I vomited even more.

The guards came in and picked me up. They carried me to the healers room. While they were carrying me, I fell asleep.

Airenel's POV

I walked up to the healer. "Is he going to be alright? Is he sick or cursed?" I asked quickly. "He's really sick, no curse. Just really sick." He said with a straight face. "Thank you" I said and walked passed him to Thranduil. I sat beside Thranduil, combing through his silver hair with my hand. He woke up. He was still pale with a pinky red colour around his eyes.

He smiled and looked at me. "Hello my love" he said with a cracked voice and coughed right after talking. "You are really sick Thranduil." I said. No matter what he stared into my eyes.

Legolas walked in the room. "how is he?" He asked me looking at him. "he's really sick" I answered. He sat down on the other side of the bed and held his hand. "Hello Ada." Legolas said. "Hello Legolas" Thranduil said smiling. Legolas snapped his fingers and the maid brought in soup. The maid stood there holding a tray of soup. "Would you mind feeding him?" Legolas asked me. "sure" I replied with a smile. The maid gave me the soup and I started to feed him. "Thank you" Thranduil said. "Your welcome" I replied.