Chapter 6: Love

Thranduil's POV
I would come in her room everyday to see if her shoulder was fine, but every time I would walk in she was sleeping. I thought that after when my wife died, I would never love again. Airenel taught me that I will be able to love again and my heart was going for Airenel. I couldn't stop thinking of her. I feel terrible about that day when I was yelling at her about her parents, I feel like a total jerk for doing that. I loved her big brown eyes and she also had the most beautiful smile, her eyes would sparkle like diamonds, her Long brown hair hanged from her head. If I had a chance to change everything I've done to upset her, I would do it. Legolas comes in my room, "Ada, Airenel is awake." I stand up. Legolas turns around and leads me, when we got there she was gone. "I'll go after her, alone" I said walking to my room. "but Ada she's dangerous." Legolas said. "Don't worry" I answered. Legolas walked out and I got dressed as fast as possible. I took my bow and arrows and walked into the garden, I saw blood drops on the ground and started to follow them. I know she's not far, she's injured. I was getting closer and closer, but the blood drops ended. "ruuugh" Airenel shouted jumping onto me. She had a sword, but still to wake to defeat me. I took out my bow and a arrow and was ready to shoot at her. "Airenel don't do this." I said. She threw a stare at me and swung her blade across my bow. The bow was sliced in half. Then she swung again, but this time I dodged it and the sword went into the ground and it was stuck. She knew she didn't have time to try and get it out. Then she started to throw fists at me. Then she she just jumped onto me and we both fell over. She was over top of me and I turned her to the ground and me over top of her. I was holding her wrists higher than her head to the ground. "LET GO OF ME" she yelled really loud. "Airenel, calm down" I tried. "No, I won't calm down, not until you let me go." she said and also trying to escape the grab. "If I let you go you will try to escape and all I want to do is help you." she stopped and looked at me. "why do you want to help me?" "Because I care." I answered. "why do you care?" She asked calmly. "because... because I love you" I finally said those 3 words to her.

Airenel's POV

Oh my... he loves me? After fighting and trying to kill him? But the weird thing is, I love him too. "Thranduil, I love you too" I said. Thranduil opened his eyes wider and opened his jaw a little. He leaned in closer to me and his lips met mine. I felt a thunder struck in me, butterflies, and many other emotions, but not just any emotions, special emotions. The lips separate and he set me free. We both stood up and walked into the palace.