Chapter 36: Oh No...

4 years later...
Faervel was 5 now, could walk, run, and talk. I feel him pulling on my dress. "Mommy, where is Legolas? We're playing hide'n'seek!" Faervel asked me. "I don't know" I answered with a smile.

Thranduil came from behind and hugged me tightly. "Good morning darling" he said placing a sweet, warm kiss on my cheek. "Morning" I replied. Faervel ran further into the Garden.

"MOMMY!" I heard him scream. I thought maybe he just found Legolas. Legolas rans up to us. "Where is he?" Legolas asked us. I looked at Thranduil and ran towards the scream. "Faervel!!!!" I yelled with all my lungs. I heard nothing from him. All I heard was the whistle from the wind.

I stopped and saw a note on the ground. I picked it up. It was crumbled up and covered in dirt.

Go to Heinqui for your child.

I dropped the note and threw myself to the ground. *Thud* tears started to run down my cheeks. Thranduil and Legolas ran to me. "What happened?" Thranduil asked kneeling down to me. With out words I just passed him the note.

He read the note and tears came out of his eyes too. "Airenel, I'm so sorry" he said. "We have to go now" I commanded. "But I have to go alone this time. It's my job" I added. "they're going to kill you! You're not going alone" Thranduil replied. Legolas was just standing there, then he ran off saying "I see something". We both stood up and ran after Legolas.

Hey guys, sorry for such a short update!! And that it took me such a long time to update!