Chapter 38: Help.

The pain. The pain struck me like lighting. I yelled ever time Bolg hit me. Later I just stopped yelled, I had no voice. I was so emotional, I thought this night would be my last night.

"GIVE ME THE KNIFE!" Bolg yelled. An Orc limped to Bolg with a dagger and he took the dagger out of his hands roughly.

"Let's see how Airenel will feel about this cut!" He yelled as the whole crowd cheered. He slowly moved his dagger towards my chest and placed a very deep cut. I yelled as the pain hit me.

My chest was bleeding badly. I wish I could stop it. Next he cut my upper arms, then my thighs. Then he grabbed the whip again and hit me fast and hard.

He dropped everything and started to beat me up with his bare hands. My face was all in blood, I was choking on my own blood. I looked up into the sky and prayed this would be over soon.

Thranduil P.O.V
I was standing outside the gates waiting for something to happen. I heard a horse from a long distance. I hoped it would be Airenel and Fearvel. The sound was coming closer and closer. I saw from a distance a little boy on the horse. 'Please let it be Faervel' I thought.

"ADA!" I heard a yell from him. "FAERVEL!" I yelled back. The hirse slowed down and Fearvel jumped off into my arms. "Ada! I missed you so much!" He cried. "Me Too, where's mama?" I asked him. "She said she's be gone for a long time" he replied. I had the worry look on my face. It was pitch black outside.

"Faervel go inside and to Legolas, Ada's going on a trip." I commanded. "But Ada-" I cut him off. "Go!" I yelled quietly. He ran inside. The guards got me a horse and I road off. It was going to be morning soon.

Airenel's P.O.V
The pain was getting worse and worse. It started to rain but the Orcs didn't care, they continued to harass and beat me up. I was choking from my own blood, I barley could breathe.

They would continue hitting me and cutting me. Sooner I felt nothing, they were hitting me, but the pain went away. "Gug'ye" (Goodbye) Bolg said to me. He cut my veins open causing a lot of blood to come out.

"Let's go!" He yelled to the rest of the Orcs. I felt weaker and weaker. He all left and it was still raining hard. If was getting lighter and lighter outside.

Hours had past. The rain stopped and it was all fog outside. I was really weak and could barley breathe. I thought I was going to die. I decided to say my last words, "I'm sorry". Black spots started to cover my sight. I closed my eyes and I was out.