Chapter 28: Flashbacks

First of all H1pster_Zicke made two perfect ship names for Nanel and Legolas, Airenel and Thranduil. Legonel and Airenduil, Aren't they just perfect?! I love them😍 And I just did The First Chapter of my other Thranduil Fan Fiction story!! Lots of love, Kate😘

Airenel's POV
I left lonely without Thranduil by my side. I really did miss him. He meant the world to me. His kisses were the sweetest and his touches were softest.

I went to the library. I took my book out and continued reading it. I sat down onto my favourite chair in the library. Then I just sank into the chair, I was comfortable. I felt tired from reading that book. I took the book to my chambers with me.

I got to my chambers and lie down into the silky bed. I laid there for a moment and fell asleep.

I wake up at night. It was dark outside, I barley saw anything. I closed my eyes trying to go to sleep again, but it didn't work. I stood up and walked over to the balcony. I asked onto the balcony and saw another beautiful night with many bright stars everywhere and the moon hiding behind the lonely mountain.

"Whoa" I whispered to myself. I started getting weird images in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback
"Go hide Airenel, I promise we'll be back!" He pushed me.
"No Ada, I'm staying" I replied
"GO!" He yelled at me.
I ran away to our house to hide.
On my way I saw an Orc.
I ran the other side to Ada.
"Aaagghhh" he yelled in pain.
"Nooo!!!" I screamed.
I started running towards him, but my mother picked me up and ran the other direction with me in her arms.
My eyes flooded with tears.
An Orc jumped out in front of us.
She killed him.
Her and I heard more coming this way.
She put me down and I ran into the nearest house.
An Orc picked up my mother and killed her too. I ran away into a cabinet and hid there.
Later on a man found me. He picked me up and took me to Mirkwood.

End of Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~

I came back to reality and tears ran down my cheeks. I couldn't stop crying. It was the worst memory I've ever had in my entire have, but at least I still have my sister.