192

"What are you waiting for?!" Pansy Parkinson shouted, breaking the silence. She was pointing right at Harry. "Someone grab him!"

Ginny moved in front of him, Hermione stepped up to the two of them and slowly we did as well. All houses except from Slytherin, did as well. No one except from the Slytherin house, wanted to hand him over. I mean, probably not all Slytherins. Some were probably just scared to go against their own house.

"Students out of bed! Students out of bed!" Filch came running into the Great Hall, Mrs Norris in his arms, breaking up the crowd to run through. "Students in the corridor!"

"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot." Professor McGonagall said.

"Oh. Sorry ma'am." Filch said softly, turning to walk away when McGonagall interrupted.

"As it turns our Mr Filch, your arrival is most fortune. I would like you please to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin House from the hall."

"Exactly where is it I will be leading them to, ma'am?"

"The dungeons will do."

The entire room started cheering again and as Filch escorted the Slytherin House out of here, Harry made his way to Professor McGonagall.

"Are you okay?" George asked when I once again looked to the unconscious Amycus Carrow and his sister.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Yes. I just... I haven't seen him since he... y'know."

George wrapped both arms around me in a hug warm that Fred decided to join, and then Kathleen. I laughed, getting my arms free so I could wrap them around them.

After Harry had talked to McGonagall, he walked back towards the crowd. "Hold the fort, Neville."

Then he left, walked out of the door, followed by Harry and Hermione. We were getting ready for a battle. Oh god.

"Listen carefully!" McGonagall shouted into the room to get the students attention. "The Hogwarts express will be here soon to escort everyone who isn't of age, home. Everyone over is welcome to stay help us fight! To everyone who decides to go home, go pack now. You have less than an hour."

Students started to hurry out of the Great Hall, chatting. Most people were scared and I understood why.

"Sebastian!"

I walked over to my brother as he talked to Lupin. He looked at me and Lupin walked away to let us chat. "Where've you been hiding all this time?"

"Oh... Emmett's family have a vacation cottage in East Ireland. We stayed there with them."

"Okay." I nodded. "Good. Do you know anything about..."

My eyes flicked to the door as I saw a familiar face. King. My cousin King. I let out a breath before I ran over and threw my arms around his neck. "Merlin's beard King. What are you doing here?"

"Came to help, what does it look like?" he chuckled. "I heard Lee Jordan over the radio. Hogwarts is about to be in war."

I pulled back to look at him, then smiled. "I haven't seen you in so long. How have you been? You've got a haircut."

I went to touch his hair but he grabbed my wrist. "Nuh-uh. Not the hair. My mum just cut it."

I laughed at that statement, then shook my head. "You come to help fight a war and you worry about your hair?"

"What? My hair looks good."

"It won't in a couple of hours." I assured him. He opened his mouth to protest when Sebastian joined us.

"King." he greeted him as he hugged him. "How've you been?"

"I've been great! Thank you very much for asking!" King said with his cocky smile as usual. "And you? Fucked some boys lately? Or sucked some cocks?"

I sighed and brought a hand to my forehead. Why did I surround myself with people who so wanted to know about others sex life?

"You're disgusting." Sebastian said. "Straight up disgusting. I've got a boyfriend. I think it'll stick to him."

"Just like your sister sticks to her husbands co–"

"Finish that sentence and I will cut your throat before you get the chance to die in this war." Sebastian cut him off and King laughed nervously as he took a step back.

"I'll get back to George who hopefully won't be talking about cock." I said, then turned around and walked back over where George was staring at the unconscious Carrow siblings. "Hi."

He glanced at me. "Hey."

"Don't worry. They won't be able to do shit without the authority they had from Snape." I said, intertwining his arm with mine. "They won't be able to hurt me now."