114

I woke up the morning of December 15th, feeling myself get excited as I watched the date on the clock that also showed the time.

We were even closer to Christmas which was one thing I was excited about. The other thing was that I had now gone a whole week without one single nightmare.

"George." I whispered, rolling over to face him. I wrapped an arm around him, gently shaking him but he stayed asleep. With a groan, I got on top of him, straddling his waist with my hands on his shoulders. I stood him again, bouncing on him as well. He woke up immediately with a moan leaving his mouth while getting hard underneath me. "Well well well. You're not the only one who's awake now."

"What are you doing." He whispered. "Since when are you up before me."

"Oh shush. It's today." I told him and leaned down to press a kiss to his lips. He hummed in response and as I pulled away again, he wrapped his fist around the material of his shirt which I was wearing, pulling me back so he could kiss me deeper. He then sat up so quickly and pushed me on my back so he was on top of me, taking control.

I let out a breath of surprise, breaking the kiss. I chuckled softly, looking up into his brown eyes. His right hand went down to separate my legs so he could wedge his way between them and I frowned in pleasure as he thrusted his hips against mine, his clothed area hitting my clothed area. He kept eye contact with me while doing so. "What's today?"

"It's the fifteenth." I breathed. "We're going to the Burrow for Christmas."

"Oh yeah." He smirked, planing a kiss on my lips and then my jaw. "How could I forget?"

"George." I whispered, closing my eyes as his kisses continued down my neck. He grabbed around the hem of my shirt and when I lifted myself so he could pull it off, the door to our room opened. "Fred you bloody bastard!"

George raised his eyebrows at me in surprise before he got off of me and I sat up to look at Fred in the doorway.

"What? I made breakfast."

"You're a cockblock!" I yelled. I grabbed a pillow, threw it at him as harsh as I could and he shrieked, avoiding it.

"What the hell was that for?"

"For always walking in when all I want is some goddamn sex!"

"George!" Fred whined, gesturing towards me. "She's gone mad. Absolutely mad."

"You are aware—" I started, getting up onto my knees while looking at Fred. "That we are about to spend three weeks under your parents roof? You two share a room so there will be no chance of your brother and I to have sex while we're there and I haven't gotten any either for two bloody weeks."

Fred watched me, his eyes narrowed a bit before he looked at George and pointed his thumb over his shoulder. "Should I..."

"You probably should." George nodded and Fred picked up the pillow, approaching the bed. He carefully put the pillow down and then hurried out of the room, closing the door behind him. "You're pretty scary sometimes."

I turned to George and my face softened as I smiled. "I haven't had one nightmare for an entire week."

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow before moving closer to me again. "I guess that's up for a celebration then."

He grabbed the hem of my shirt again and I raised my arms to let him pull it off. When I lowered my arms again, our lips connected and he pushed me onto my back again. His lips soon left mine to travel down my neck. I moaned softly and he stayed on the collarbone for a while, leaving obvious hickeys which reminded me of the time on the train in the bathroom.

"Merlin." I groaned, running my fingers over it. "What are you? Thirteen?"

I couldn't help but laugh at the memory while George continued kissing me down between my breasts where he stopped. "What's so funny?"

He looked up at me and I shook my head but I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. "Nothing."

In response he let out a hum, then pressed a kiss to the side of my right breast before he continued down my stomach, stopping again just above the line of my panties.

I closed my eyes when his fingers ever so gently brushed over my pelvis, a moan escaping my lips. Goosebumps were rising on my skin and I knew he took absolute pleasure in teasing me.

"Just fuck me already." I groaned. George came back up to my face, smiling down at me.

"I remember our first time." He chuckled. "You were so shy, so scared to let me touch you and now you're ordering me to fuck you. That's hilarious."

"People change." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down for our lips to meet. "They mature."