" I feel like we came at the wrong time. We are missing everything.",Navya said and Manik smiled.

"There's a lot more to see. Just wait a little.",Manik said her and she nodded.

They again took a left turn and Nandini looks at him.

"There's a lake if we go right.",Manik said and they nodded.

"That's what I was talking about. Navya look.",Manik said and they all turned and watched small streams and the breathtaking view.

"Wow.",They all said at once.

"Can we please take a break?",Cabir said excited.

Manik looked at them and saw all of them looking at him as if asking his permissions.

"Okay there will be a closer one we will take a break there.",Manik said and Cabir jumps hugging him.

Manik rolled his eyes and nodded.

They put down their bags at a side and went closer to feel the water with their legs.

"Its cold.",Nandini said taking water in her hands and throwing it at Cabir.

He turns to her and smirks.

"You started a war. Cutie.",Cabir said splashing her with both his hands.

" Stop, Stop",Nandini said trying to sheild herself.

The rest three chuckled watching them behave as kids.

Mukti handled the camera to Manik as she dragged Navya with her to click pictures together.

Manik took pictures of them posing around.

He watched Nandini running near them with Cabir following splashing water.

"Goofy I will kill you.",Nandini said trying to splash him too.

"Hey you kids. I am trying to click photos here.",Manik said them but they ignored him.

Nandini tried to open her eyes but failed as cabir kept throwing water and slips getting disbalanced.

Manik tried to hold her but fails and she falls into the water getting wet from top to down.

Everyone had a good laugh watching her sitting there pouting.

"Why didn't you catch me?",She asked Manik annoyed.

" I had camera in my hands and I wasn't ready. You should have told me before slipping.",Manik teased and she glared at him.

Nandini eyes Cabir behind Manik and smiles a little as they eye manik together.

Cabir pushed Manik catching him off guard and he slips landing beside Nandini and they all start laughing.

"Seriously?. Cabir you are dead.",Manik said looking at his wet clothes.

" If your threats were real. I would have been dead for 10 years now.",Cabir said with a smirk as he took their photos.

Mukti and Navya stood beside them not letting them get out as they all took selfies with the waterfall behind.

Manik stood up and walked out followed by others.

"Just look at me.",Manik said glaring at Cabir.

"Hey you are not the only one.",Nandini said trying to take water out of her hairs.

"You were as much responsible as him for this.",Manik said and she bite her lips to stop herself from smiling.

" Okay you guys stop now. So how far are we from the base village?",Mukti asked him.