Leave me alone

CHANGED THE NAME OF THIS BOOK FROM: Exhilarating to Dance With Me

GUYS. GO CHECK OUT little_suspense , her books are really good and I love them. So check out His Affinity and The Intensified Love.

Thanks.

Btw, Caleb's red truck up there^^ and the song is All I Want by Kodaline.

Enjoy!

~

Rosie's POV:

"So my brother finally got the balls to ask you out, huh?"

I swear my heart jumped out of my chest and ran for the hills when Amanda busted through my door.

"How the hell did you get in my house?" I held my hand to my chest and tried to steady my breathing.

"Your dad let me in." She simply shrugged it off like it was no big deal and jumped on my bed.

I rolled my eyes at her before turning back to my mirror and finished putting my mascara on. I have been getting ready for Caleb and I's date for the past half an hour and yet have figured out what I was going to wear.

He has been texting me for the past week leading up to our date and has mentioned to wear something casual. But my nerves have been getting the best of me and every simple thing is causing me to freak out.

I was excited yet nervous about this date. I've been on a few dates before but they didn't lead to anything serious. But, I'm hoping this one will.

"So, what are you gonna wear?" Amanda asked as she laid her head on my bed and resembled a star fish with her arms and legs spread out everywhere.

"I have no clue. I've been trying to figure that out all day."

She suddenly hopped off my bed and walked towards my closet and began rummaging through my clothes. I went back to finishing my makeup. I kept it light because I usually didn't wear that much makeup, but still wore the basic stuff like mascara and concealer. My hair seemed to be cooperating with me today since it laid flat and seemed somewhat descent so I didn't bother doing anything to it.

"Got it!" Amanda screamed from the pile of clothes she was under. I chucked and got off my seat to help her get out from under the pile.

"Ok, so wear these turquoise shorts and this white flowy tank top thing and match it with your gold sandals and you're good." She smiled proudly at herself. I admit, it was really cute so I nodded my head and went into the bathroom across from my room.

The shorts were the right length and the tank top fit right, not showing any cleavage or anything and the gold sandals went perfecting with the outfit. Amanda was right.

I walked back into my room to see Amanda back in her star fish form and went over to my dresser to put some deodorant and perfume on. I put some gold bangle bracelets on to match my shoes and kept my heart necklace on. My gramma gave it too me when I was eleven a couple months before she died and I haven't taken it off since.

"You look great Rosie, Caleb will definitely like it." Amanda gave a grin my way and I thanked her just when I heard the door bell ring downstairs.

My nervous eyes caught Amanda's amused ones as I jumped around my room to get my phone and wristlet wallet thing just incase.

"Hey, listen to me. You'll be fine, Caleb really likes you so you have nothing to worry about. Just go relax and have fun for a bit, okay?" Amanda held my shoulders in place and had a warm smile gracing her face as she stared at me with determined eyes.