BAM... You're pregnant

Rosie and Caleb up there^^^

-----------------------------------------------

"Amanda, we are not doing this right."

"Oh yes we are."

We were trying to bake a cake, Amanda's idea, but about 5 minutes ago she added the wrong ingredients into it. I have no idea how, but she added parsley into the batter instead of rainbow sprinkles. I don't think she even noticed she did it until I looked into the bowl and saw little green leaves instead of rainbow sprinkles.

"You can't just keep the parsley in there, it'll ruin the cake!" She looked up at me with a menacing gaze before grabbing the flour bag and attempting to rip it open. I got off my seat and walked around the island towards the parsley filled bowl.

"WHY WONT THIS OPEN" Amanda yelled at the bag before chucking it on the floor. The whole bag exploded open and covered us head to toe with the white flour. I started coughing aggressively while waving me hands in front of my face, trying to clear the air.

I heard feet pounding down the stairs before I saw a tale figure threw the white flour still covering the air.

"What the hell happened?" Caleb said while waving his hands in front of his face and lifting his shirt up to cover his mouth and nose.

"We had a slight problem with the cake." Amanda said through coughs that were shaking her body. I scoffed at her answer before going back to coughing up a lung.

"Did you try to bake again, Amanda?" Caleb asked while moving towards us.

"Maybe" she mumbled before running out of the room and upstairs.

"Rosie? Are you okay?" He moved towards me and stuck his hand out to try to wipe the flour off my face. Even when we were in this predicament, I could still feel he fire that his touch left behind. That slight rifles that passed through my red and white cheeks when he brushed it against them.

"I've been better" I tried replying but my coughing attack came back.

"Let's get you out of here." He grabbed my arm gently and tugged me towards the stairs. When we were waking up the stairs, his hand slid down my arm to my own hand and held it. That one movement sent a shiver down my spine. I don't know where these feelings were coming from but I had a reason to think that I would accept it with open arms.

"Do you want to take a shower?" He asked while turning around. And still holding my hand, might I add.

"If it's not to much of a bother."

"No, not at all. Amanda's taking one now in her room, so you can use the one in the hallway."

"Okay, thank you" He gave me a slight nod before showing me where everything was and grabbing a pair of clothes from Amanda's room then left me alone to rid myself of this mess.

* * *

"So, I see you like Caleb." Was the first thing I heard when I stepped into Amanda's room.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't give me that, I see the way you two look at eachother. You guys are slowly falling deeper in love, you're going to do all those cute cliché couple shit, like cuddle on the couch and argue over who 'loves eachother more!' And then, he will ask you to marry him and give you a god damn rock and you'll say yes and then BAM... You're pregnant."

My mouth fell open during the middle of her speech and my floured covered clothes dropped to the floor.

"Did you just come up with all of that?" I asked, giving her a confused and slightly freaked out look.

"Yes. Yes I did. But mark my words, it's going to happen." She finished, giving me a smirk and picked up both of our dirty clothes and walked out of the room with me following closely behind.

I didn't say anything on our journey to the washer machine, afraid that she would see right through me and discover that I did indeed have some sort of feelings for him.

She dumped our clothes in the washer and filled the dispenser with soap before turning the water on and turning to face me.

"You know I'm right." She gave me a pointed look and crossed her arms across her chest.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"N-"

"Anyways! C'mon, let's go see your lover boy." I rolled my eyes at her statement before following her again back up the stairs and into the now cleaned kitchen. Caleb was sitting at the island eating a sandwich, his head shot up when he heard us come in.

"You girls okay now?"

"We were always perfect, I have no idea what you're talking about." Amanda replied with a smartass tone.

"You're not perfect" Caleb said with a monotone voice.

"So you think Rosie's perfect?" Amanda's smirk was growing fast as Caleb's eyes widened and his cheeks tinted pink.

"I didn't say that" he quietly mumbled while starring down at his plate.

"Yeah, sure you didn't." Amanda curtly said while hopping up on the counter, I claimed the seat next to Caleb.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I have to go." He abruptly stood up and put his plate in the sink before glancing back at me for a moment then continued upstairs.

"He so likes you"

I turned back at Amanda to see her still smirking, but I simply rolled my eyes at her again.

Maybe I did like him, and I certainly wouldn't mind him liking me one bit.

* * *

CHAPTER 3!!

Hope you liked it. I'm off for 2 weeks so I will be updating as much as possible, along with my other book, Paralyzed.

Thanks for reading!

Peace out Girl Scout ✌️

~Lizziebear