I don't wear bra's

Wonderwall~ Oasis ^^

And our lovely God up there,
aka Caleb ^^

* * *

CALEB'S POV

1 WEEK LATER

I hate fucking revolving doors. Why can't they stop spinning for 5 seconds.

Amanda dragged me to the mall to get some stupid gift for my step dad. I almost broke my damn ankle from those death machines. People make things so complicated, like doors. But no, they just had to make the fucking door spin.

"Caleb! Get your head out of your ass and help me" Amanda screamed from across the store. Everyone's heads shot up and stared at her in disbelief, I merely shook my head and shoved my hands in my pockets and trudged over to her.

"Which color?" She held up a burgundy and dark green sweater that looked like the one Mr. Rogers would wear. I ripped them out of her hands and shoved them back on the hangers.

"You are not getting that for your dad. It's his fucking birthday, not retirement party" I somewhat growled at her before dragging her to the watches section.

"I'll find one he'll like" I grumbled and heard a squeal from behind me. I turned around to see Amanda running towards the "bra and underwear" section. I groaned under my breath before turning back to the display cases and looking at all the silver and gold watches.

* * *

"Caleb! Hold these!" I turned around just in time to see Amanda shoving three bras into my arms.

"What the hell?!" I gasped and held them a safe distance away from me. The sales lady behind me, who was helping me with the watch, gave me an amused smile, but I glared back at her. She quickly diverted her eyes before walking over to the other displays.

"Caleb?"

I turned around as soon as I heard her voice. Rosie. She stood there in all her glory, mesmerizing me from her raw beauty. Supporting leggings and boots and a cute sweatshirt that had me itching to gather her up in my arms and never let her go.

"Rosie, hi!" I said all to excited. I cleared my throat and avoided eye contact for a brief moment before glancing back at her to see a small gorgeous smile gracing her face.

"Didn't know you liked pink" She said while pointing down to the abominations in my hands, other wise known as Amanda's bright pink bra's.

"Thanks- I mean, they're not mine. I swear. Amanda is with me and she kind of just shoved them into my arms." I could feel the blush spreading like wildfire across me cheeks and down my neck.

Her melodic giggle drew me out of my thoughts as I gazed up into her captivating eyes again. A small smile graced my face and I took a slight step towards her. Although, my intentions were cut short when Amanda just so happened to come bounding over.

"Rosie! What are you doing here?"

"I was bored at home so I decided to shop a little. Why are you guys here?" She replied.

"I needed to get my dad a birthday present so I dragged Caleb here to help me, you know to get a mans point of view" Amanda said back sarcastically and waved her arms around dramatically.

"Actually, I'm picking it out. All you've done is look at bra's and continue to embarrass me in front of everyone in this god damn store." I rolled my eyes when she huffed and crossed her arms across her chest.

I glanced over again to Rosie when she laughed at our bickering and felt that slight smile appear on my face again.

"Alright, well I'm going to continue my bra searching" With that, Amanda walked away with a wave of her hand.

"Do you want any help?"

I'm sure the shock was clear on my face since I expected Rosie to go help Amanda, but she was still standing here.

"Yes please, I need a second opinion"

She walked towards me and grabbed the bras out of my hands.

"Here, Ill save you from your misery" She smiled at me and walked over to the displays.

I really hope you can.

I thought before walking towards her and gazing at the endless amount of watches.

After about 20 minutes of consulting with the sales lady and going through about 50 watches, we finally found one. It was mainly silver but had a gold band around the clock. It was his size and we got it for a reasonable price.

I got frustrated after about the fifteenth watch, but Rosie managed to calm me down. Just a simple touch from her hand set me on fire. It was unbelievable, the things this girl could do to me.

My last girlfriend was when I was in 3rd grade, Grace Morgan. She was a total bitch from what I remembered. She broke up with me because I didn't stand up for her when Alex Trumble threw wood chips at her during recess. She deserved it though. Like I said, she was a bitch.

When I went through middle school all my problems started, so getting a girlfriend was out of the question. I never really wanted a girlfriend, just having myself and all my problems was exhausting. But, when I met Rosie something sparked inside me. Creating this passion to live again, to actually want something to go right for once. I knew I was selfish for even thinking of dragging her into this black hole that exists as my soul, but I couldn't help myself. She was just so perfect, and full of happiness that I wanted to receive. I have been deprived of happiness for so long that sometimes I forget what it feels like.

I do love my mom and Amanda, and I like my stepdad, but I need something more. Something to help me bury all my problems and put them to rest.

"Caleb?" I shook my thoughts away again to look up at a concerned Rosie. "You kind of zoned out on me there."

"Sorry, yeah I'm sorry. I was just thinking. Thank you for helping me by the way, it means a lot"

"Anytime, I was happy to help!" She beamed back at me.

I smiled at her excitement before turning serious again. It was now or never, if I really wanted this then I had to act on it.

"Uhh, Rosie? Are you b-busy Friday night?" My voice sounded small and vulnerable, but at the moment I didn't really care. All I cared about was her answer to my next question.

"No, I don't think so, why?"

Alright, you can do this Caleb.

"Would you want to go out to dinner with me? I mean, as a date. But if you want to just go as friends then that's fine. I woul-" She cut me off by leaning up and pecking my cheek. Her lips felt so soft against my skin that I had to close my eyes to desperately try to remember the feeling.

"I would love to go on a date with you." She softly whispered in my ear.

I don't think my smile could get any bigger.

"Oh thank you so much, you just made me the happiest guy in the world. Does six sound ok to you?" I rambled out as I tried to contain my excitement.

"That sounds wonderful." She smiled back at me before leaning up and pecking my cheek once more. Nothing could compare to the feeling she gave me when she was around.

"Great, I'll pick you up then."

"I can't wait"

Neither can I.

* * *

For some reason I write better during the middle of the night.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

Vote• Comment• Follow•

~Lizziebear