"You were supposed to stop him....!! "

BANG!

BOOM!

"STOP RUNNING, YOU IMBECILE!" The villain, Black Dahlia screamed whilst shooting black orbs at him.

"Sorry Dahlia but I can't keep letting you destroy the city!" He shouted.

"JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY, YOU SWINE! LET ME DO THIS!" She yelled, still trying to hit him but missing by just seconds.

He finally stopped running, catching his breath. He made his way over to where she was and look her dead in the eye,

"Why do you want to do this so bad, why can't you let me help you...." He whispered as he closed his eyes and put his forehead on hers.

"I have to or they'll hurt you......" She whined softly.

"Who? Who wants to hurt me?" He asked curious.

"Ste-" she was cut off by a blast that directly hit the hero.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! PLEASE!" She screamed, scrambling to him, shaking his lifeless body.

"You were supposed to stop him! " She cried, cradling his body. "You were supposed to save the day! You had everything you needed to take me down! So why, " Michelle choked on a sob," Why am I still here? What went wrong?" Her voice trembled as tears rolled down her face." PLEASE, WAKE UP! I can't live without you....... Peter, I'm sorry! I need you...... " Michelle fell forward. Sobs shaking through her body as she hugs Spider-man's lifeless body....... As she hugs the love of her life's lifeless body.

"Next time," Steve said grabbing her and throwing her off of Peter's body, -"do as you're told" He snarled as he picked Peter up and threw him off the building.

"NO!!!!" She sobbed racing towards the edge.

Watching as his body falls.....

THUMP!

Spider-man's body lays on the ground, people screaming and calling for help with no avail.

--------------------------------------

-----------------------------------Why tf did I write this heartache

Why tf did I write this heartache. Geez I'm like tearing up over here.

Hope you like it ig!

-Fuzzy