Potts and Jones, a dynamic duo

Pepper and Mj find a mess at SI and look for Tony and Peter to give them one hell of a lecture.

------------

No one's POV

Let's just say that The Stark men fucked up BADLY. So bad that they are actually terrified of their significant other finding them. Your probably wondering what the hell they did........ FLASH BACK PLEASE *Claps hands and Flashback plays*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Pete, just carefully hold these while I pour in this formal. Let's see if our genius concoction worked!" Tony evil laughed at this. Peter warily held the beaker as Tony poured it in.

After waiting.......

And waiting..........

BAAAAAAAM!

There was an explosion which had gotten EVERYWHERE. Tony and Peter looked at each other in shock and regret.

They jumped up from the table, throwing off all their protective gear and ran out of the kitchen to find a hiding place. If your wondering what the concoction was..... they were trying to add a special formula in which made chocolate chip cookies bake faster and be done quicker.

It didn't work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here they are know hiding somewhere in Stark Industries hiding from their partners.

------------

Mj's POV

Walking into the kitchen SHOULD have been easy and not troublesome at all, but NO of course not.

When Pepper and I walked into the kitchen and saw the massive mess all over it, we were so pissed that you could see steam coming out of our ears.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO MY KITCHEN!" Pepper yelled, I just contemplated over who would make such a mess and not clean it up but then I remembered.......

"THOSE IDIOTS! OOOOH WAIT UNTIL I FIND THEM." I smacked my hand on my face and gave Pepper a knowing look.

"FRIDAY! Where are Tony and Peter?" Pepper called out.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Stark but it appears that I am not allowed to give out said information. Boss has told me to deny telling you anything." FRIDAY softly chirped out, it almost sounded like she was regretful.

"Override using Protocol Stark boys are idiots." I called out.

"Granted Ms.Jones, they appear to be in Boss's lab behind a table with their weapons at hand." FRIDAY responded.

"Oh they'll need them......" I muttered as Pepper and I walked towards the lab.

Once getting there, I tried opening the door only to find out it was locked.

"TONY! PETER! OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!" Pepper yelled as she banged on the door and I twisted the handle.

"NO! SORRY PEP BUT PETE AND I DON'T WANNA DIE TODAY!" Tony yelled back. By then we had stopped trying to open and bang the door down.

I looked at Pepper and we both nodded. We backed up and using all our force kicked the door open.

------------

Peter's POV

Dad and I looked at each other when we heard the banging and twisting stop. We both carefully walked towards the door, all of a sudden they door flew off its hinges onto the floor.

I scrambled back to behind the table and Dad jumped over it and shuffled closer and we held each other for dear life because we knew this was the end of our time.

"PETER BENJAMIN STARK, ANTHONY EDWARD STARK! HOW COULD YOU BOTH DO THAT TO MY KITCHEN! YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS GOING TO BE TO GET ALL OF THE RIDICULOUS GOOP OFF OF THE WALLS AND COUNTERS!" Pepper yelled while Mj gave us death glares.

They continued yelling and giving us death glares for a good 1 hour and a half.

"Oh and don't even think that, your both not in trouble. Peter no Spider-Manning and lab for a month and Tony no lab and late night inventing for 2 months." Mj deadpanned told us.

"And you both have to clean that mess with no help from anyone or anything. NOW GO!" Pepper said.

Let's now say we have learned our lesson and will NEVER do it again.....

Or will we?......

------------
And that was it! I know it was pretty boring and not that exciting but the next few hopefully will! I've just been getting kinda stuck on writing these so hopefully by next update I'll be able to get out of this funk. Also I know it's not really Spideychelle but rather Irondad and Spideyson but I wanted Mj and Pepper to have a story so yeah! Thanks for reading! ❤️
Also double update bc the previous was a tag!
-Fuzzy
(742 words)