Devils not Angels when they're sick

Info-
Mj and Peter get sick during the same time and everyone is fucking terrified of them, even the avengers.
------------

No one's POV

You would think when 2 teens were sick they would be too tired to get up and do anything but oh Bucky Barnes boy were you wrong! Today was one of those fantastic days when both Michelle Jones and Peter Parker were both sick. People are usually like "Hey they can't be THAT bad." Oh well listen here on why everyone even the avengers tell you to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM WHEN THEY'RE SICK.

1. They can be harsh as hell, even Peter! He's usually the nice one of the two! Michelle just gets pissed off quicker and Peter just always looks mad.

2. They scare everyone because they both get up and look so professional it looks as if they aren't sick.

3. Even the fucking avengers are scared of them. THERE THE FUCKING AVENGERS! THAT SHOULD SAY ALOT!

4. They can roast your ass so hard it can be fucking burnt and fall off.

5. They get super overprotective of each other and they snap even if someone makes a joke about it.

Now you must be pretty like, "Yeah right! I can't believe until I see it." Well then let's give you a nice lil flashback of what happened last time they were sick......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mj's POV

Pain.

That's all I felt when I woke up, pain. I had this dreadful headache, my stomach felt like it was about to combust and my entire body was sore.

I looked over to my left to see Peter getting up and I could already tell he was in pain too.

"Is it a code M&P, babe?" I mumbled as I fell backwards on to my pillow, shielding my eyes with my hand from the bright light comings from the windows.

"I believe so love." He grumbled back, falling next to me.

"We have so much fucking stuff to do today and we're sick." I groaned as I lay my head on his chest.

He only groaned and pushed the wet sweaty hair out of my face.

"Good morning Mj and Peter!" FRIDAY chirped sounding all to happy for me.

"FRIDAY not to be rude or anything but can you shut the fuck up. It's too early for this happy shit." Peter said.

FRIDAY must have gotten the message because she just said out plans for the day and left us alone.

I groaned and regretfully got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. Oh how I hate when Peter and I are both sick.

------------

No one's POV

"Boss, it appears that both Mj and Peter are sick today." FRIDAY grumbled our soundly a tad upset.

Everyone froze. 'Oh shit' was running through everyone's mind.

"Uh..... FRIDAY how do you know?" Tony said gulping slightly.

"Well Peter said this to me-

Peter: "FRIDAY not to be rude or anything, but can you shut the fuck up? It's too early for this happy shit."