childhood friends

(Neckhairs pov)

We were sitting on trees bed like we alway do. We have only knew eachother for 5 months but it feels like years. We hangout allmost every day. Normaly we play videogames or go to the park to practise soccer. But that is when we were 5 years old. I thought we whould never see each other again.

(Trees pov)

Just when i was about to sit I saw some how looks familiar walk in. I didn't reconise his face.

(Neckhairs pov)

I walked in the class room of my new school. I didn't know anybody. When my dad died we moved for a while. I lost my best friend and dad a the same time. When my mom found here new boyfriend we moved back again het mine hometown. The day before school i was so nervous. I wanted to she tree again. I almost forget how his face look liked. The second i walked in to the classroom i saw him.

(Trees pov)

When he stood for the class to introdus himself he voice allmost sounded like that of neckhairs. But i couldn't be him. He moved far away when his dad died. I couldn't here what he was saying because my girlfriend was screaming at me. I never understood why boys are obsessed with girls. But I guess i stick with her otherwise my friends whould think I'm gay.

(Neckhairs pov)

I wasn't sure if it is him. What made me reconsider is that he doesn't reconise me.
Even when i said my name. I don't what to get near him to fast, because what if it isn't him. And he also has a girlfriend.

(Trees pov)

When me and maika are holding hands or kissing i don't feel anyting.i guess she bad at it.

That day i couldn't stop thinking about neckhair. Maybe i have some old foto's. But no, my parents aren't home i boughter them. My parents spent alot of there time at work amd don't come home often.

(Neckhairs pov )

It is monday and i still haven't made any friens yet. But there is a is a empty seat next to a nice looking girl. She has long brown hair and is kind of realy short. I walk up to her and ask of the seat is empty. She says yes and tells her name is holo. The whole day i spend talking to here and forgot about the boy on the other side of the room. She gave me her number and asked if we could go to the park. So we did.

I the park I told here I love to play soccer and she told me there is a club nearby and that a friend of her plays there. And that we could go and watch her. Maby i could talk to one of the trainers there.

(Trees pov)

Tonight i was supost to go to practis but i didn't feel like it so I stayed at home. I don't skip it usually but things between me and maika gotten weird. She said someting with me not being there. I just can't stop thinking about where neckhair is now.

(Neckhairs pov)

When we where watching holo's friend play i dig al of my old memoirs up. After the practice me, holo and holo's friend walked home together. She told me her name was mia. Her and holo where close friends form the day met. But mia was in other class.