Total Eclipse of the Moon

WARNING!

This chapter will include malexmale content.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

****************

It had been no less than two weeks since the skeleton had been discovered in Dareth's backyard and thankfully Dr. Terri Kiken had yet to return, likely put off by the human DNA she had tested, not knowing it was really Pixel's. Word had gotten out that the bones had been stolen but after a few days the students had all found something else to gossip about. As the bell rang for lunch and the halls flooded with students, Lloyd and Zane found Cole, Pixel, and Nya staring at one of the posters for the upcoming concert.

With an eclipse only days away, the town had decided to put together an event to celebrate.

The pack was also celebrating, but for a slightly different reason from all the humans at their school. During lunar eclipses, all werewolves would get locked in human form, but with all their wolf-like abilities would be enhanced as if it was a full moon. The poster on the school noticeboard was searching for auditions for a good singer to play the fair's, Lunar King or Queen, depending on who won the auditions.

"Hey Pixel, I didn't know you signed up for the concert." Cole smiled, seeing the pale girl's name on the signup sheet.

"Yes well, I would not normally do it but I figured I would step out of my comfort zone for once." She smiled.

"Search for the Lunar King or Queen?" Lloyd read out loud.

"Search for the Loser King or Queen more like." Harumi snickered as she and her gang of girls shoved past them, only for the lead cheerleader to screech to a sudden halt in the middle of the hallway.

"What are you doing?" Maggie cried out.

"Justin Baker." She sighed dreamily and the girls instantly followed her gaze to the teenage boy who was currently sticking up posters for the concert. Justin Baker was a boy in their grade of average built and height. He had wavy black hair with cyan streaks, peach skin, and dark eyes. For attire, he wore a yellow vest with a hoodie, a star symbol on the left side, and dark yellow shoulders and rim and tan shoes with dark yellow cuffs.

Justin was well-known for being a, somewhat, talented singer and that made him an instant hit with all the girls of the city.

"Hi, Justin." Harumi smiled as she walked up to the boy and gestured to the poser. "Pathetic isn't it?"

"No, we're supporting the Lunar King or Queen this year," Justin replied. "Should be cool."

"We were just about to put our names down, right girls?" Harumi smiled and started writing her group's names down.

"Didn't you just say the Lunar Fair's pathetic?" Nya frowned.

"I never said that." Harumi snarled. "I said it was "PathÃtique"."

"Shh!" Justin suddenly said and everyone shut up. Almost instantly, they could hear distant singing coming down the hall that led to the music rooms. It sounded like an angel, especially to the men.

"There's a saying old, says that love is blind

Still, we're often told, seek and ye shall find

So I'm going to seek a certain lad I've had in mind"

"Who is that?" Justin asked, barely over a whisper as he and a large group of people began to follow the voice. They followed the voice all the way to the art supply room, where Kai was cleaning, singing along to the music from his ear pods.